• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

Stafford plays like he's got fucking Ted Washington and Warren Sapp are coming up the middle on every snap. Dude needs to chill the fuck out.

WedgeX

Banned
Bro this is the Lions. Nobody's getting canned until the end of next season at the earliest. Crying about injuries and drastic line changes messing with their systems will be enough convincing for the Fords to keep the ship together.

Maybe Martha will burn the fucker down?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Look at the running game stats the last 3 games. We have the worst running game in the league.

Kas, I really feel for you, honestly you are so crazy for Stafford, but i say this sincerely and from a good place- Stafford id Garbage, its time to move on, it'll get easier if you just accept it and look forward to the future.

squicken

there's so much bad football this year. the niners obviously top the list, but most of what i've seen this year is god awful o-line play, good awful QB play (obviously a part is the bad o-lines but not all of it), and just a lot of crappy games. there are a few players who have looked good and are entertaining to watch but most of it is garbage

It's mostly OL play. You could hide a bad QB in the past with a run game. Now there's no hiding him. It's a much bigger issue than bad QB play imo

Drakeon

As long as we don't beat ourselves..... Always hate having a great regular season only to shoot ourselves in the foot come playoffs.

Well, it has been 5 years since the giants last won... So Giants/Patriots superbowl with ODB coming up clutch and beating the Pats?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You know why? Because the pass scares NO ONE. Dude can't throw to an open receiver without hitting his feet. He's playing like garbage and teams are going to load the box when a QB is playing like he's back in high school.

The pass game has nothing to do with the run game. You think the Jets passing game scares anyone? They can still run the ball.

Wussell

lXkAqZQ.gif
Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom