• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
any given sunday of course but greenbay will work any NFC team (in lambeau) in the playoffs. if they had to go to seattle or somewhere else then maybe they could lose, but short of an injury (specifically to erron) i don't see anyone beating them.

seattle obviously has the best chance to do it but i doubt their D can hold erron to under 20 in green bay, and i don't think seattle can score 20 in gb

We all know it's his time

6005384193258770_5b7632b02099455a15dc9bbd9096467cd4ee01ea5aa775dd7c3b7db237bac3c3_:original

The Giants will beat the Packers on a last-second drive when Eli heaves it up and OBJ catches the ball with his penis en route to yet another victorious confrontation with the forces of Hades.

any given sunday of course but greenbay will work any NFC team (in lambeau) in the playoffs. if they had to go to seattle or somewhere else then maybe they could lose, but short of an injury (specifically to erron) i don't see anyone beating them.

seattle obviously has the best chance to do it but i doubt their D can hold erron to under 20 in green bay, and i don't think seattle can score 20 in gb

Too lazy to research it but I feel like Packers have lost at home in the playoffs a fair bit recently.

Talon

To be honest, we were probably spoiled by having Jonathan Ogden, Walter Jones, Orlando Pace, and Willie Roaf playing in the same era.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fuckery continues

Nothing will change with college talent until the best high school recruits go to the colleges running pro style offenses exclusively and then those kids get drafted high.

Teams still put a lot of attention on the schools that win the college game though and not so much the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom