• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
any given sunday of course but greenbay will work any NFC team (in lambeau) in the playoffs. if they had to go to seattle or somewhere else then maybe they could lose, but short of an injury (specifically to erron) i don't see anyone beating them.

seattle obviously has the best chance to do it but i doubt their D can hold erron to under 20 in green bay, and i don't think seattle can score 20 in gb

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If Lombardi was gone, the team may actually have won this game.

cdyhybrid

Literally the only way Detroit can stay in this game is if the defense scores off a turnover, and Bevell keeps trying to throw the ball to make Harvin 2.0 happy.

#TradeJimmy
#FireBevell
#RunTheBall

Talon

Grantland had an article the other day about the "shortage" of NFL offensive linemen.

They blamed the same thing people blame the QB "shortage" on, Spread Offenses.
Well, that actually makes sense. These motherfuckers are in 2 point stances 90% of the time.

NM-Lineup.jpg

brentech

he had the first down on the Johnson catch which was negated by the penalty. Then it was 3rd and 24, not sure what he's supposed to do with that. Cuck it deep just because?

Again, are you watching the game?
On 2nd and 9 CJ was stopped short by that big hit. About 2 yards short on a crossing route that wasn't making first down unless the defender whiffed.
Outside of this series, he's constantly thrown to guys that are barely past the line of scrimmage. Looks like a rookie QB out there.
There is no legitimate argument of him looking decent out there this year.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Again, are you watching the game?
On 2nd and 9 CJ was stopped short by that big hit. About 2 yards short on a crossing route that wasn't making first down unless the defender whiffed.
Outside of this series, he's constantly thrown to guys that are barely past the line of scrimmage. Looks like a rookie QB out there.
There is no legitimate argument of him looking decent out there this year.

yea, I don't really care. Was just making a statement about bad penalties, not all staffords fault. The coaching staff is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom