• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know it's his time

6005384193258770_5b7632b02099455a15dc9bbd9096467cd4ee01ea5aa775dd7c3b7db237bac3c3_:original

The Giants will beat the Packers on a last-second drive when Eli heaves it up and OBJ catches the ball with his penis en route to yet another victorious confrontation with the forces of Hades.
every 4 years

virgin sacrifice will defeat hoody

cycle must repeat

cdyhybrid

Fuckery continues

Nothing will change with college talent until the best high school recruits go to the colleges running pro style offenses exclusively and then those kids get drafted high.

Teams still put a lot of attention on the schools that win the college game though and not so much the system.

:jnc that won't change anything.

Tons of players come out of pro-style college systems and burn out.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
why do so many punt returners try to catch the ball inside the 5? Just let it go.

example of coaches making things needlessly more complicated? Why not call the corner blitz the corner instead of cat, the nickle, the nickle instead of nail? Seems obtuse, but I'm not an nfl coach.

WedgeX

Banned
Also Lions fans need to quit giving Bell shit after this game. The running game just isn't going to happen for a while.

rando14

If bennett's hurt our pass rush becomes basically nothing

Kas, it's time for Stafford to live up to his expectations!! No excuses now!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Also Lions fans need to quit giving Bell shit after this game. The running game just isn't going to happen for a while.

I love Bell. He's been a great player, locker room leader and great for the Detroit community (Wayne State represent).

Love having him on the team but he started off the season with a hurt ankle so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Eleuin

We all know it's his time

6005384193258770_5b7632b02099455a15dc9bbd9096467cd4ee01ea5aa775dd7c3b7db237bac3c3_:original

The Giants will beat the Packers on a last-second drive when Eli heaves it up and OBJ catches the ball with his penis en route to yet another victorious confrontation with the forces of Hades.

Last time they were 4-0? 2011. Before that? 2007. I've already accepted the L

Fuckery continues

Nothing will change with college talent until the best high school recruits go to the colleges running pro style offenses exclusively and then those kids get drafted high.

Teams still put a lot of attention on the schools that win the college game though and not so much the system.

Other than USC and Alabama that aren't a lot of high profile programs still running pro style offenses.

why do so many punt returners try to catch the ball inside the 5? Just let it go.

example of coaches making things needlessly more complicated? Why not call the corner blitz the corner instead of cat, the nickle, the nickle instead of nail? Seems obtuse, but I'm not an nfl coach.

Just make Belichick's play stealing easier why don't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom