• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
:jnc that won't change anything.

Tons of players come out of pro-style college systems and burn out.

Sure but all things being equal, if pro style offenses provide more talent then they should get better recruits in theory. The problem is that pro style offenses don't seem to win in college as often.

Hopefully scouts will get better if nothing else I dunno. Just not sure what the solution is at this point.

Edit: Okay Kas post the Stafford lead pic

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This feels like a Russell Wilson last-minute drive Seattle win.

Sure but all things being equal, if pro style offenses provide more talent then they should get better recruits in theory. The problem is that pro style offenses don't seem to win in college as often.

Hopefully scouts will get better if nothing else I dunno. Just not sure what the solution is at this point.

College coaches don't give a single solitary fuck about their players' potential NFL career, and a pro style offense is difficult to teach.

It's gonna be all kinds of hell to pay in this thread if StaffMan comes back and wins this game.

Kas already making a list

dkRO7JJ.gif

cdyhybrid

Edit: Okay Kas post the Stafford lead pic

NFL teams need to scout better and coach their draft picks up better. That's what it comes down to.

Ruin Seattle's season, Lions. PLEASE!

Losing to the Lions wouldn't ruin our season. Being a shitty team would ruin our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom