• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Even when the Seachickens deserve to lose.
They manage to win.
Because the Lions are JUST THAT BAD.

Let's see what happens when Seattle plays a team that isn't the Lions or Bears. I don't see playoffs in their future.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I love you Megatron.

calvinjohnsontouchdown1.gif

So if it's rolling out toward the back of the endzone, a defensive player can just push it out the back to get the touchback?

Doesn't seem right.

Real talk, if Calvin scores there, I lose my fantasy football game
Kam Chancellor is now my new hero. Praise the Sun God.

It would have won me mine. This sucks ass.

Talon

That was the most Lions sequence in history. Amazing.
Other than USC and Alabama that aren't a lot of high profile programs still running pro style offenses.
Eh, not really. Michigan State runs a garbage-style offense, and they have shit talent on the offensive line.

LSU, Bama, Florida, FSU, Stanford, Georgia, USC, and Michigan all play pro-style offenses. Those are pretty "named" programs.

Bama, Florida State, Stanford, Michigan, and USC pretty consistently put out linemen into the league. Struggling to think about impact LSU offensive linemen. I'm sure somebody will think of one.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This team is cursed. There is no other explanation.

bionic77

On replay that was an absolutely amazing play by Kam.

That was not luck. Dude is a baller.

And of course Seattle pays the guy who chokes like a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom