• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

It truly is.

Honestly, everyone in this thread should read it.
I have no doubt in my mind that it will be more entertaining than watching tonight's mess of a football game.

Why is WrassleGAF invading this thread?

Mmmmmm

Me and her should get together and take our shirts off. If you know what I mean.

I mean we could take our shirts off so I can see her boobies.
Hey Dutch... why don't we have any girls in the Shirtless league? It's legal for women to be topless in my province.

*says in raspy voice

Ay yo DM
103222.gif

MRSA

Banned
She loves shirtless so you have a chance!!!

So MRSA how confident are you on da R8hers? Lol

I don't know who the R8hers are but I have confidence that the Raiders can beat da Bears, i don't think Cutler will play, if he does then it'll be in our favor. Jimmy Clausen gives them a better chance to win.

bionic77

Step on FMT's shoes and he'll get angry.

latest
FMT is a nice guy. Not like most Niner fans.

Most of them would stab DM in the dick if he bumped into then while in line to take a piss. If he tried that shoe shit in San Fran homicide would need several body bags and a mop to clean what was left of him.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Raiders are so much better than the Bears it would be a season killer to lose for them. Perfect week to pick the Raiders in a Survival pool.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I haven't been watching pregame shows but have they been plugging fanduel before the games all season?

cdyhybrid

I'm drinking....Bud Light. :-/

Had a shot of Knob Creek though. Needed it after following news all day.

Hope you have some popcorn to wash it down!

Who are you gonna put in your FanDuel lineup!?

Matthew Hasselbeck is the best bald quarterback under the age of 41 in the NFL. He will lead the Colts to glory starting this Sunday.

I haven't been watching pregame shows but have they been plugging fanduel before the games all season?

Yes.

Sanjuro

Hope you have some popcorn to wash it down!

Matthew Hasselbeck is the best bald quarterback under the age of 41 in the NFL. He will lead the Colts to glory starting this Sunday.

Yes.

No popcorn tonight, friend. I DO have a cacolia sandwich coming up in a bit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Drew Bledsoe would be an amazing QB coach.

1. Stand perfectly still.
2. Yes like a statue.
3. Throw the ball deep.
4. Hit the man in stride 70 yards down the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom