• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Sorry to hear that friend. You can always come work with me down here once you change in your ways.

What do you do?

Best of luck dude.

Hope it all works out.

If it makes you feel better, I am pretty sure it was all Russel Wilsons fault.

I can always reminisce on the good times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAgG9XcrDFY

Ah fuck. Good luck, you'll get back on your feet fast.

Thanks man. At least the Huskies won't lose this week!

It's going to be a good NF game this time right...right...? ****crosses fingers****

Ravens/Steelers usually is. Plus we get to see the return of the Mike Vick Experience.

UjtYKiB.jpg
GOAT Patriots QB

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
What do you do?

Ravens/Steelers usually is. Plus we get to see the return of the Mike Vick Experience.
What do you do?

hang in there, I was in the exact position 3 years ago almost two weeks ago now. Had that job for almost 5 years and was my first job out of college. Since then I've almost tripled my salary. Was the best thing that ever happened to my work career.

bionic77

What do you do?

Hasslebald truly made so many people happy.

Thank God Suggs is out. Dude broke RG3 in his prime. He would snap old man Vick in half. Still scared of this game. We need it and for Cincy to lose.

More on the other guys and coaching, in my opinion. Suh is getting a ton of attention. I mean Wake has been dealing with a hamstring on and off but still... where is Olivier Vernon? Where are the other DEs and DTs? Where are the LBs or blitzing safeties and corners?

What it ultimately boils down to is Kevin Coyle. He's a trash DC that takes good players and either benches them or makes them bad somehow.

I saw that they might consider moving Suh around so teams can't game plan for him....it was a BIG Maybe though... :/

cdyhybrid

What do you do?

hang in there, I was in the exact position 3 years ago almost two weeks ago now. Had that job for almost 5 years and was my first job out of college. Since then I've almost tripled my salary. Was the best thing that ever happened to my work career.

I was doing website work for a small start-up. They're already arranging a meeting for me with someone that they think would be interested in bringing me on (they like me and want me to come back once they can afford to pay me, whenever that is).

zychi

Banned
Listened to Simmons podcast.

I am not sure if this is because he is rusty or because he is missing the production and money that comes from working @ ESPN but the podcast was very flat for the most part and it felt very ghetto and cheap with poor production values. Which is weird because people who were shitting on ESPN for firing him acted like Simmons was a guaranteed hit on his own and would get untold millions after leaving.

Its only his first week back so lets see how things improve or don't over time.
I assume he started with cousin sal and the lines? Those alwayssss sounded like they were using ghetto audio setups because theyre rarely in the same room as each other, even tho they live in the same major city.

If the Ravens lose tonight, Ozzie needs to do the right thing and send 89 back to the Panthers.

You had your fun Smitty and made your point last year. We get it: you were right, Getts was wrong. Now its time to stop bullshitting and come home.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Hasslebald truly made so many people happy.

Thank God Suggs is out. Dude broke RG3 in his prime. He would snap old man Vick in half. Still scared of this game. We need it and for Cincy to lose.

That was Ngata wasnt it?

Line_HTX

Hope it's a good game tonight.
Although both teams can eat a dick.

Hey, I just finished watching that show today. Best Nakiri you got there. ;o

Alice is great and is the best chef, but Erina is perfection incarnate. =D

Tonight's game... doesn't feel like a Ravens/Steelers of old. Lots of injuries on both sides. Ehh, can't stay winless forever.

If the Ravens lose, trade Smith back to Carolina within the hour for a 7th. Can even be conditional, who gives a fuck, season's over anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom