• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griss

AFC is a mess this year. Whole thing is a big turkey for BB and Brady to carve up. Makes me sick tbh. Buffalo and Cincinnati probably the next best teams, maybe Denver.

PG2G

You guys really think handing the game to the kicker for a third time would have been a good idea??

Hindsight is 20/20, if he kicked it and missed it again (likely), everyone would be calling for Tomlin's head for giving him another chance

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
All we had to do was believe in Scobee one more time..

If there was a movie script about a football game. It would have ended with Scobee making it.

UberTag

They'll win twice.
So will the 49ers. And the Jaguars. And the Rams.
We're looking at a historic 0-16 campaign.

(Heh... I picked them to win tonight. Go reverse jinx magic.)
Yay! The reverse jinx worked!

AFC is a mess this year. Whole thing is a big turkey for BB and Brady to carve up. Makes me sick tbh. Buffalo and Cincinnati probably the next best teams, maybe Denver.
Pats will defeat the Cards in the Super Bowl. With giant inflated balls!
Goodell won't even show up for the game.

I wouldnt want to be in Scobee's shoes right now...

Josh Scobee has made $13million over the last 4 years and this is his wife up front:

707408871.jpg

squicken

Did Scobee tell Tomlin and Haley to have Vick try and win the game while Bell jerked himself off? Lots of horns to go around

bionic77

Been watching the Steelers for more than 30 years and I have never seen a coach for our team make that many mistakes in a single game.

Embarrassing.

You guys really think handing the game to the kicker for a third time would have been a good idea??

Hindsight is 20/20, if he kicked it and missed it again (likely), everyone would be calling for Tomlin's head for giving him another chance

That's not the only other option, you don't have to put the game in Vick's hands

I think we need Antonio Brown to wear DHB's jersey, because I don't know what Vick is going to do next week when Martavis Bryant steps in

If Denver's OL can learn to hold up and Manning can gimp his way into at least being a small glimmer of what he was even a year ago they might be able to be up there at the top again. Problem is Kubiak's offense is doing no favors to Manning, and the Broncos running game is every bit as abysmal as I knew it would be.

PG2G

That's not the only other option, you don't have to put the game in Vick's hands

I'm addressing people who think they should've kicked it. I'm not saying it was the ideal play call. It was like 4th and 4 though, so not sure handing it to bell would be too reliable either.

Greg

I really should've stayed at the bar for the 2nd half

90% Steelers fans there, and the owner is a Steelers fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom