• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Good afternoon.

Finally, this dreaded Houston weather cooled off. It's going to be splendid to go outside.

WTF Banana Aeon, lol

Narag, it looks like you need to save your General Spin from falling into Danganronpa levels of despair.

RBH

Jyrvho7.png

zt7DXJL.png

F7QoRIC.png

I was hoping that the Houston/Atlanta game would somehow be shown in Detroit. :(

Narag

Hello Ranag.

I'm trying to get the early season meltdown out of my system before Luck comes back in midseason form to get my hopes back up.

Smart way to go is to just enjoy the ride. It's not like the Curtis Painter years where success would have set the franchise back a decade.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Saw this thread, who made it, and felt bad because I instantly thought of Houston QBs.

also might take the day off after the dolphins game given how bad the games i get on local tv

NSFW
http://alphamalelifestyle.com/avoid-beta-male-traits/

Smiling too much. Smiling at every little thing signals to other men that you are not a threat.

What? If some dude is smiling too much I'm thinking:

1) This fucker is up to something
2) Dude might be crazy
3) I bet he is gonna stab someone

Milchjon

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000547466/article/nfl-in-london-teams-must-learn-to-treat-trip-with-normality

But this hilariously over-planned trip speaks to more than a lighthearted level of American arrogance and naivety about traveling to a country that was established nearly 800 years before the U.S. It expresses the need for NFL teams to start realizing this trip to Europe isn't all that much more daunting than, say, the Seattle Seahawks flying to the East Coast for a game.

Wait, I thought only Europeans thought of America as a 3rd World Country. This also works the other way around?

squicken

Went from a 5s to a 6s. It's okay but I'm not seeing why I need to cream my pants over 3D touch. I just really wanted the bigger screen

NSFW
http://alphamalelifestyle.com/avoid-beta-male-traits/

What? If some dude is smiling too much I'm thinking:

1) This fucker is up to something
2) Dude might be crazy
3) I bet he is gonna stab someone

No I've seen dudes who smile too much and they are totally beta. It's just being too eager to please

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Went from a 5s to a 6s. It's okay but I'm not seeing why I need to cream my pants over 3D touch. I just really wanted the bigger screen

No I've seen dudes who smile too much and they are totally beta. It's just being too eager to please

Still a stupid concept.

Milchjon

You're so young and innocent.

I was mostly sarcastic.

The American superiority complex in interacting with people from other countries will never stop fascinating me. The way they take for granted that we know stuff about their geography and culture, while being absolutely and utterly clueless about other places themselves...
Self-centered to the max.

"Germany? That's where Dirk is from, right?"

Edit: Mandatory "of course there are exceptions" edit.

Narag

I was mostly sarcastic.

The American superiority complex in interacting with people from other countries will never stop fascinating me. The way they take for granted that we know stuff about their geography and culture, while being absolutely and utterly clueless about other places themselves...

Is it? I assume you know his family at least, right?

Bread

Banned
I was mostly sarcastic.

Edit: Mandatory "of course there are exceptions" edit.
my friends aunt went to Europe and had to poop in a hole are you calling my friend's aunt a liar

this_guy

you think foles is significantly worse than one of the worst starting QB's in the league? i mean i'm struggling to come up with starting QB's i would take bradford over. off the top of my head... maybe whoever the texans are rolling out? and even then idk, i might take Texans QB

As a Texans fan I'd rather keep Mallet over Bradford.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hoyer is better than Bradford as well.

Bradford has always been a trap. No QB looks better in tryouts/practice and so much worse on the field of play.

Milchjon

my friends aunt went to Europe and had to poop in a hole are you calling my friend's aunt a liar

Bet she went to Italy.

If only people stopped wasting their time on obviously stupid places like Rome or Paris or Barcelona or Berlin...

Come to Edinburgh or Utrecht or the Franconian countryside or wherever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom