• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleep on the train.

I will.

But my god do I feel like shit. I was only gonna drink 1 beer after work. But then the gin-tonics were flying and beers called The Wet GOAT. Who's gonna say no to that?

Edit: Here's a picture of the wet GOAT

37hFrPh.jpg

Line_HTX

Luck should've done more Shake Weight reps so he won't be hurt by Matt's pat to the chest.

Time to make a wish using the lucky beard for his retirement.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

"When The NFL sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending good teams. They’re sending teams that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs.They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people!" ~ David Cameron

Grexeno

"When The NFL sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending good teams. They’re sending teams that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs.They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people!" ~ David Cameron
This may be one of the greatest quotes ever given in human history.

jbug617

Banned
Fuck. Can you even play with 4 broken bones?

@CHICKatCSN: Per team source Ravens WR Steve Smith Sr. has 4 broken bones in his back. They will put him in wait & see mode (day 2 day) #ravenstalk cont

So after 12 hours of consecutive rain, I am glad to report that my ass is indeed not floating down a highway.

The entire county is still under flash flood warning still so never say never!

Narag

@RapSheet
On #Ravens WR Steve Smith: I'm told it's actually 4 broken ribs, which is considered a short-term injury because... Well because Steve Smith

Mark Schlereth going OFF about the Colts offensive line.

Nice to hear someone say it the way it needs to be said. Been so weird reading the news this week, along with all the rumors about whats really going on with Luck. This is starting to feel like a long season already.

Spinluck

Mark Schlereth going OFF about the Colts offensive line.

Nice to hear someone say it the way it needs to be said. Been so weird reading the news this week, along with all the rumors about whats really going on with Luck. This is starting to feel like a long season already.

Yeah, it's probably far worse than they are letting on.

Pagano: "I'm supremely confident he'll play Sunday."

Media: "We haven't seen Luck throw a football pretty much all week, and Hassleback has been throwing to the starting receivers and taking reps with the offense all week. Oh yeah, the Colts have also signed two different practice squad QBs."

What a mess lol. It's gonna be a long season indeed.

Mark is right about the league wide O-line issues, but honestly I think it's more than that.

It's almost impossible to turn on a game without witnessing a great amount of fuckball being played. Everything just looks so sloppy and thrown together, and only like 3-4 teams look good to great. Quality of play is definitely down imo, been this way for a few years but this season is off to an ugly start. It all starts with the O-line though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom