• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

He can win his first ring backing up Tom, then win 4 more as a starter under Bill.

I'd be ok with this.

You're that broken to where you would be OK with the Pats winning legit Super Bowls?

Pull yourself together man

We had a good run.

Kqw47d0.gif

i don't think foles is great but bradford is terrible. lets say they are both terrible, why would you want to pay bradford (an objectively terrible QB) significantly more money?

I think Foles is significantly worse. I hate him with every fiber of my being. I don't care what it cost I wanted a new QB this year.

I think Foles is significantly worse. I hate him with every fiber of my being. I don't care what it cost I wanted a new QB this year.

you think foles is significantly worse than one of the worst starting QB's in the league? i mean i'm struggling to come up with starting QB's i would take bradford over. off the top of my head... maybe whoever the texans are rolling out? and even then idk, i might take Texans QB

you think foles is significantly worse than one of the worst starting QB's in the league? i mean i'm struggling to come up with starting QB's i would take bradford over. off the top of my head... maybe whoever the texans are rolling out? and even then idk, i might take Texans QB

I had Bradford as my quarterback. There is no QB in the league that I would take Bradford over them.

I'll rather start Joe Webb than have Bradford on the roster. Whatever "potential" he ever had is long gone now.

i don't think foles is great but bradford is terrible. lets say they are both terrible, why would you want to pay bradford (an objectively terrible QB) significantly more money?

Because Chip is a genius/Eagles fans are idiots (delete as applicable)

I had Bradford as my quarterback. There is no QB in the league that I would take Bradford over them.

I'll rather start Joe Webb than have Bradford on the roster. Whatever "potential" he ever had is long gone now.

tghf.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Caplan Verified account
‏@caplannfl

The #Steelers are going to sign K Chris Boswell, per league source. He worked out for the team today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom