• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
is she married to your friend's uncle that works for nintendo
My friend's uncle is in the army he kills high value targets
I'd call her an idiot for not using the toilet like everyone else.

Is Toedt around?
dunno, im working. Ill text him to go online.

Bet she went to Italy.

If only people stopped wasting their time on obviously stupid places like Rome or Paris or Barcelona or Berlin...

Come to Edinburgh or Utrecht or the Franconian countryside or wherever.
He says that she went to everywhere in Europe and they ate pig penis

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I was mostly sarcastic.

The American superiority complex in interacting with people from other countries will never stop fascinating me. The way they take for granted that we know stuff about their geography and culture, while being absolutely and utterly clueless about other places themselves...
Self-centered to the max.

"Germany? That's where Dirk is from, right?"

Edit: Mandatory "of course there are exceptions" edit.

It's really no different then Europeans shitting on America based on what they think the country is because of what they've learned from Hollywood. It's pretty damn commonplace.

That being said, yeah, America would be better off in general if the country really wasn't so isolated from the rest of the world. Canada is basically a colder version of America and the only other country is so scare a good half of the Americans want to build a fucking wall.

Also, fuck a Unification Day. I wanted to go shopping today.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Bet she went to Italy.

If only people stopped wasting their time on obviously stupid places like Rome or Paris or Barcelona or Berlin...

Don't come to any of our most popular places when you visit here either.

Crud might be banned soon

Milchjon

It's really no different then Europeans shitting on America based on what they think the country is because of what they've learned from Hollywood. It's pretty damn commonplace.

Of course. But citizens of most countries have a much better idea of America than the other way around. I mean, in many ways we basically copy you.

Also, fuck a Unification Day. I wanted to go shopping today.

Yes.

Also, why would we celebrate letting Ossis in.

Bet she went to Italy.

I've been to both Edinburgh and Utrecht. Are you telling me that these are not third world status items?

051.JPG

enhanced-19103-1412786910-1.jpg

6a00d8341c86cc53ef01156f2c9045970c-400wi

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I really miss England. It has all the cool shit I love about Germany, but with a language I can speak better than a 4 year old!

zychi

Banned
jak is too much of a bitch to do anything
Says the guy who:

Carries a gun everywhere
Whine all day on the internet
Still hiding behind an alt
Entire online presence is either whining or telling someone "fuck you"

Leave jak alone

I looked at this Twitter. Doesn't seem like anything out the ordinary, seems he's just drinking and watching football like a normal Saturday
He's getting hype for the Ohio teams to play

I am getting hyped too. I'm watching this Longhorns game smiling. You deserve this Texas.. You deserve this.

Also Jak. If you survived Scobee Thursday. You can survive anything. Don't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom