• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
Mala, give your kid some of your whiskey so he can go to sleep and we can play D3.

Fuck Tabris, wait can I say that or will I get jak'd?

Milchjon

tabris is cancer to me balls, if a woman even remotely which is no likely wanted semen she'd get alien cum because of tabris he is a fuck

Jdez is furyous

You think so? Interesting

george-castanza-eating-popcorn-seinfeld-animated_zps8jbumanq.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wienke you went to Arkansas? Were you friends with Mallett? ARE you Mallett?

I'm Chris Weinke obv

No, I just heard the story about him standing up in a lecture hall asking for a scantron. And he was like "Seriously? Nobody wants to give Ryan Mallett a scantron?"

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I'm Chris Weinke obv

No, I just heard the story about him standing up in a lecture hall asking for a scantron. And he was like "Seriously? Nobody wants to give Ryan Mallett a scantron?"

Well why wouldn't you want to give him a scantron?

I miss jak

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
In honor of GRX, Matthew Stafford, Sanjuro, and the people of the great state of Wisconsin, I just ordered two pizzas and a dessert for myself.

not eating it in one sitting you people

too blah to cook, migraines are the worst...this one went from 10:30 to 5:00pmish. Thanks for ruining my saturday you fucker!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
In honor of GRX, Matthew Stafford, Sanjuro, and the people of the great state of Wisconsin, I just ordered two pizzas and a dessert for myself.

not eating it in one sitting you people

too blah to cook, migraines are the worst...this one went from 10:30 to 5:00pmish. Thanks for ruining my saturday you fucker!

I'll come eat with you.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
One of my pizzas has pineapple, chicken, extra cheese, and no sauce on it.

The other is a sausage, peppers, and onion because sanjuro said so and he's had a lot of pizza. It's just pizza hut though.

Just need RBH to diagnose me as fat now.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pats fans are the worst.

I used to hate pineapple on my pizza. But then everyone wouldn't shut the fuck up about it here so like a rebellious teenager I tried it again without the kave_man style bacon.

Not too awful. Turns out I just hate that northern version of bacon.

edit: Grober pls

You can't even drive with all that water

RBH

One of my pizzas has pineapple, chicken, extra cheese, and no sauce on it.

The other is a sausage, peppers, and onion because sanjuro said so and he's had a lot of pizza. It's just pizza hut though.

Just need RBH to diagnose me as fat now.

Assessment:

1.) Super morbid obesity

Plan:

1.) Rename wienke's screenname to Josh Freeman

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Assessment:

1.) Super morbid obesity

Plan:

1.) Rename wienke's screenname to Josh Freeman

Not even a prescription for Lipitor or a lecture about weight loss and life span and stuff.

Worst doctor ever. I want my copay back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom