• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
Blowouts always suck

Closest thing CFB ever gets to the NFL was LSU-Bama a few years ago. But who wants to watch that? CFB is different from the NFL, but the easier scoring makes for more wild, late-game swings
Im not saying dont watch it, its still football and football is great. Im saying there are people, a few of my friends included, who hate the nfl but love cfb. I dont understand it.

Line_HTX

Im not saying dont watch it, its still football and football is great. Im saying there are people, a few of my friends included, who hate the nfl but love cfb. I dont understand it.

Man, tell me about it! I've met those kinds of people also, and I'm like... how can you like this kind of game with the stupid CFB specific rules?

I thought you liked Cardale? Did you want TJ to start?
I'm just saying it was like 3 game last year ppl were overreacting about. But I wanted cardale to start but I've stated before I think jt is the all around better Qb. It's a wierd situation

I even said last year let's slow down

nervous-paper-bag.gif

squicken

I've had people tell me they like college ball because it's "pure". I then laugh in their faces.

I know people who think that CFB guys try harder, but if that was the metric then watch high school. CFB is gross all the time except when the games are on. I never know any of the new players until the season starts. Recruiting and caring about high school kids seems weird. Stuff like Louisville doesn't help

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Blowouts always suck

Closest thing CFB ever gets to the NFL was LSU-Bama a few years ago. But who wants to watch that? CFB is different from the NFL, but the easier scoring makes for more wild, late-game swings

It seems like the top teams are always down going into the fourth but then will win the game. I don't trust college scores until there's like 10 minutes remaining in the game but even then...

Georgia getting that work.

Told yall, Bama wasn't losing that one. Saban's a big game coach and Georgia still might be mentally scarred by The Blackout Game

Tabris

Broncos fans, you ready for some Manning magic tomorrow?

It's happening.gif

You are going to see it get better and better.

I never understood the hype on Cardale and I doubt any NFL team, (except maybe for Cleveland) would've drafted him in the first 3 rounds. Draftniks were just having a big circle jerk and are now looking like clowns.

Also never realized he is already 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom