• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I ordered a pizza like this once

Y6Tu4ZV.jpg

before I had ever seen that image. I accidentally hit the button to finish how I wanted my pizza on dominos.com too early and never caught it. lol

I ate it anyway..

bionic77

Oh, what the hell. I can stand a lot of shit on pizza, but that right there is a fucking crime.

I demand that whomever did that be arrested and be hung from the neck till dead.
One of my dads friend is a millionaire many times over, is divorced and is slinging dick at age 69 like most of you young boys always wished you could, and yet puts ketchup on EVERYTHING.

When he came to our house for thanksgiving I saw him put that shit on the turkey, corns, mashed potatoes, etc. And I heard from his son that he does it on sandwiches and even pizza.

So these people exist.

It's not just an Internet thing.

One of my dads friend is a millionaire many times over, is divorced and is slinging dick at age 69 like most of you young boys always wished you could, and yet puts ketchup on EVERYTHING.

When he came to our house for thanksgiving I saw him put that shit on the turkey, corns, mashed potatoes, etc. And I heard from his son that he does it on sandwiches and even pizza.

So these people exist.

It's not just an Internet thing.

When you have so much money you don't give a fuck.

#LifeGoals

Yeah I'm all for experimenting and broadening your horizons but I just cannot stand idly by while fuckery like grape pizza gets perpetuated in this thread.

There are young impressionable minds like Gata in here. We can't pollute them with these kinds of ideas.

Yeah I'm all for experimenting and broadening your horizons but I just cannot stand idly by while fuckery like grape pizza gets perpetuated in this thread.

There are young impressionable minds like Gata in here. We can't pollute them with these kinds of ideas.

Lets just be real here. The younger generation is already fucked up. And at this rate they going to ruin this entire planet.

manfestival

so this super cool female friend of mine is trying to hook me up with her hot friend. what moves should I use to swoon this fine lass?

Miracle

Mrsa is like the middle schooler who always wants attention and tries to be funny at school but everyone thinks he may need to be in the special classes, but the school's budget cant afford those classes, so hes put in with everyone else. And he just found out what cursing is and what some of the words means so he uses them everytime he talks.

Oh boy...welp.

eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom