• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanking isn't really a good idea in football. And do you really trust that front office to do something smart with a high pick anyway? (smart thing is usually to trade down)

Was Andrew Luck a hard decision? Tanking works in football imo. At least it's not like the NBA where you tank and still lose cause.. "lottery." There will always be bust picks, but that's just apart of sports.

And yall animals need to stop disrespecting my city. Come here and try it you fuckers!

cdyhybrid

It's time to deport cdyhybrid.

Deportation-ICE.jpg

You're gonna deport me to America?

Same as grapes on pizza.

Yeah, and it's also my God-given right as an American citizen to inform you that grape pizza is for commies and other questionable individuals.

Oh, so this rain in the Clemson/ND game is the rain that's going to flood the entire state of south carolina.

Neat! I'm watching history!

Welp, Notre Dame had a terrible playcall and help averted the Clempsoning ladies and gentleman. Chris, I hope the Dolphins lose so Philbin can be left in the Tower of London to never be heard from again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom