• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
59630_10151280554727278_1946881542_n.jpg

zychi

Banned
He did a really good job. Movie doesn't know who it wants to focus on but I enjoyed it.

Yep. Its worth a watch, but like DK said, movie couldn't decide who the actual main character was.

Just saw The Martian and enjoyed it. Tomorrow I'll watch the Cardinals crush the Rams and enjoy that even more.

Saw this Friday morning, really liked it, enough that I actually am reading the book currently

Yep. Its worth a watch, but like DK said, movie couldn't decide who the actual main character was.

Saw this Friday morning, really liked it, enough that I actually am reading the book currently
Yeah it made me consider reading it myself. Let me know how you like the book (comparatively). It was pretty charming, interesting and had good acting. Some of the logic a little wonky but a fun film and most certainly worth a watch.

zychi

Banned
Yeah it made me consider reading it myself. Let me know how you like the book (comparatively). It was pretty charming, interesting and had good acting. Some of the logic a little wonky but a fun film and most certainly worth a watch.

I like it, I'm about halfway through it. I like the journal style is cool

squicken

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Josh Freeman debuted Friday for Brooklyn Bolts in Fall Experimental Football League; threw 1 INT, fumbled 5 times.

Ravens traded for Rams Wr Chris Givens if it hasn't been posted
Good morning everyone. I set my alarm for the game BG. I'm not missing the potential future of Chris's franchise
I had a dream Browns had a super high pick but I also had super high anxiety because HoFarmer was making the picks.

Ravens traded for Rams Wr Chris Givens if it hasn't been posted

I had a dream Browns had a super high pick but I also had super high anxiety because HoFarmer was making the picks.

So basically a nightmare? If that's the case. Bring out the 12 pack. I need to drown myself BG.

We will fail for and with Cardale

OH GOD :(

RBH

100315-matchup650.jpg

CBS Sports will stream more NFL ON CBS game coverage than ever this season, including two regular season games, four playoff games, and Super Bowl 50 from Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif. Streaming coverage will be available on laptops, desktops and tablets at CBSSports.com and on televisions through select connected TV devices, including Xbox One, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Roku® players and Roku TV™ models. All of the NFL ON CBS games that will be streamed live will be available online and on OTT devices for free with no authentication required.

Streaming coverage begins with the national broadcast of the New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins in London on October 4th at 9:30am ET, which will mark the first NFL ON CBS regular season game to be streamed live.

RBH

#Texans RB Arian Foster makes the call this morning on if he makes a debut. For the 1st time, he’s healthy enough. But he has to feel ready
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/650600772506267648

If you’re setting your lineups… keep an eye on #Saints RB CJ Spiller. I hear New Orleans is committed to giving him increased carries today.
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/650618557789786112

The #Colts did tests on Andrew Luck’s throwing shoulder. They found no structural damage. And you know Luck is driving hard to be out there.
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/650630869837848576

#Jets WR Eric Decker (sprained PCL) is officially active. They hoped it was just a one-week injury, and it was.
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/650644837411221504

RBH

It is in the realm of possibility that coach Joe Philbin could be in danger if the result today is particularly poor -- that can't be dismissed outright. But several sources informed of Miami's thinking say the more likely scenario is a change at defensive coordinator.

Sources say Kevin Coyle has lost the confidence of his players. If one change is made, expect it to involve the embattled Coyle.

Players have grown frustrated with Coyle, the team's coordinator since 2012, and not just because they have the 7th-worst defense even with Ndamukong Suh and his $114 million contract. Their faith in his schemes has dwindled.

Players had a very frank and contentious closed-door meeting with Coyle this week, sources say, and they attempted to clear the air. The message was his schemes were too complex and constricting, and that they didn't put the players in position to make plays.

They begged him to simplify, and a source said Coyle junked many of the complexities of the defense this week to allow the players to play.

There were other frustrations, personnel-wise. Why was undrafted rookie linebacker Zach Vigil sharing time with veteran Kelvin Sheppard? Why was Brice McCain, a slot cornerback most of his career, playing over Jamar Taylor on the outside?
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...uld-lead-to-a-change-at-defensive-coordinator

RBH

What the Chicago Bears did this week was not the beginning of a fire sale. Two trades in the span of a week for two players not considered essential to the defense wasn't a sign that Chicago will wave the white flag, ship off all its parts, and try to find its franchise quarterback with the No. 1 overall pick.

It was, however, proof that general manager Ryan Pace will consider all options when it comes to improving his team for the longterm.

And yes, that does include making veteran running back Matt Forte available for the right offer.

The mantra from Chicago has been that it would listen to almost anything, and that would include 29-year-old making $7.1 million.

As one rival general manager described it, "They basically say, 'Don't be afraid to ask.'"
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...te-among-players-bears-would-consider-trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom