• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

Mexico City doesn't seem like a natural place to gauge interest for a team. Roger taking the show on the road like the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

Happy NFL Sunday!

Best-Fresh-Prince-Bel-Air-Dancing-GIFs.gif

Football in 40 minutes

RBH

This is great for people who have no access to the internet, but have you asked yourself how, if that was the case, they would see your posts?
You're later than usual with your snarky response. That old age is slowing down your reflexes. :)

Nothing wrong with compiling information for those interested before the games start.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Dear America,

Please stop insulting us British NFL fans by sending us garbage match ups all the time.

Love,

Britain.

I dunno this might be one of the better ones so far. I don't buy that the dolphins are a complete joke just yet.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kind of hoping the Dolphins lose so that locker room explodes and we see how Suh reacts. The Dolphins are a far more talented team than the Jets right now but the Jets seem to be playing with more desire and better coaching.

Suh will be fine in the long run but there's something wrong in that locker room and it's from before Suh got to Miami.

Wes

venison crêpe
Liking the BBC pre game coverage so far with Osi. Not an intro-to-football as such, but highlighting key people to watch.

Line_HTX

I am up... somehow...

Let's go CBSSports stream, I guess...

Man, I don't know if I care enough about the Texans' game since today the final game of the baseball season and lots of playoff scenarios are still in play for the Astros.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 2m2 minutes ago

Andrew Luck will not play today, per a team source.

Congratulations, 8 x 11 Corporate Bear!

yay screw germany!

:Jnc

Hmm, parodying somebody?

eznark

Banned
Kind of hoping the Dolphins lose so that locker room explodes and we see how Suh reacts. The Dolphins are a far more talented team than the Jets right now but the Jets seem to be playing with more desire and better coaching.

So Suh has Relocated the "Roar" to Miami then.

Crisco

Banned
Is CBS streaming this shit online or do I have to go upstairs? I'm wallowing in a nice odor of sweat, farts, dried semen and coffee down here, I don't want to leave it.

Liking the BBC pre game coverage so far with Osi. Not an intro-to-football as such, but highlighting key people to watch.

Oh, that's much better than the reverse.

I remember when Fox first got Champions League rights in the States and their intro to the Final had ten minutes of Michael Strahan explaining what a soccer ball (football) was and the difference between goals and touchdowns.

brentech

Oh, that's much better than the reverse.

I remember when Fox first got Champions League rights in the States and their intro to the Final had ten minutes of Michael Strahan explaining what a soccer ball (football) was and the difference between goals and touchdowns.
That's terrible. I feel like soccer is still the game of the youth in the US. Maybe some forget certain things as they get older, but a good lord.

Dear America,

Please stop insulting us British NFL fans by sending us garbage match ups all the time.

Love,

Britain.

Dear Britain, the good teams refuse to make the trip or give up a home game, Jags and Dolphins have no fans, they don't mind giving up home games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom