• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

1QuTSTM.jpg

RBH

Might just go back to working on my presentation on spinal cord compression instead of watching this game. :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is almost Sword Art Online bad.

I propose all Phins fans become animus for the rest of the season because that has to be better than whatever the fuck is going on here. Making Fitzmagic look elite!

Line_HTX

Man, that shade provided by Wembley. I feel bad for those in the crowd that's in the sun.

I propose all Phins fans become animus for the rest of the season because that has to be better than whatever the fuck is going on here. Making Fitzmagic look elite!

Do you not see skLaFarebear here? :p

Making every scrub QB's highlight reel this season. Guaranteed. I've caught every Phins game here in Bangkok. I only caught yesterday's Gators game. I... I've been watching the wrong fucking team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom