• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

tumblr_mn51iqrnAE1r4gei2o4_500.gif

This is almost Sword Art Online bad.

I propose all Phins fans become animus for the rest of the season because that has to be better than whatever the fuck is going on here. Making Fitzmagic look elite!
A day doesn't pass by with out my man mentioning SAO. I told y'all he loves that shit! Can't get him to stop talking about it.

Kusagari

This is almost Sword Art Online bad.

I propose all Phins fans become animus for the rest of the season because that has to be better than whatever the fuck is going on here. Making Fitzmagic look elite!

They made BLAKE BORTLES look elite. This is nothing.

Man, that shade provided by Wembley. I feel bad for those in the crowd that's in the sun.

Do you not see skLaFarebear here? :p
Feel good for then. London is bleeping cold. Any bit of sun signals a British summer according to my cousins. It was 50 degrees in July when I visited. I caught a cold.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We all know he loves it. That's why he keeps talking about it.

True king of Browns-GAF knows what's up

A day doesn't pass by with out my man mentioning SAO. I told y'all he loves that shit! Can't get him to stop talking about it.

They announced a movie late last night, eh heh heh heh...

And you know you'll watch SAO III. It's inevitable.

I kinda forget what the wager was to watch the second season.

The Eagles have to beat the Packers in the playoffs? Yeah that was the safest bet ever.

Troy

Banned
Dear England,

Sorry about dumping our trash on your shores. Please keep Miami, or at the very least give them to France.

USA

They announced a movie late last night, eh heh heh heh...

And you know you'll watch SAO III. It's inevitable.

Cajun much like a sleeper cell infiltrated and corrupted a visible member of Packers-GAF and turned him. He completed his duty and soon he will flip the rest of GAF.

I don't think a personal visit could help now

Croyle is gone Chris.. Feel good about that and text that chick.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lmao pls, you probably already Watched that shit. Sloot pls

I haven't and didn't even check to see if the second season was up on Netflix. I'm watching the entirety of the Clone Wars right now and only on the second season. It's actually....good?

Line_HTX

Feel good for then. London is bleeping cold. Any bit of sun signals a British summer according to my cousins. It was 50 degrees in July when I visited. I caught a cold.

I stand corrected. I forget the weather gets into the 50s pretty quickly.

Even I have limits.

There's a couple episodes of SAO that were not terrible though. But I like it more when its terrible.

Yeah, it's more entertaining to watch the terrible episodes and laugh out loud at the stupidity and how much they take it seriously.

Surge

At the beginning of the season my prediction was for Jay Gruden to be the first coach fired.

I'd like to change that to Joe Philbin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom