• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't and didn't even check to see if the second season was up on Netflix. I'm watching the entirety of the Clone Wars right now and only on the second season. It's actually....good?
I've seen a few random good eps on tv. Watched some on Netflix, but there were a good amount of eps I didn't care for. I'm sure there's a ton of good arcs I didn't get to though
im watching FMA brotherhood for the first time. Watched FMA literally years ago. Brotherhood seems to have no chill compared to FMA

BigAT

Grimes sitting on the sideline like:

200_s.gif

I've seen a few random good eps on tv. Watched some on Netflix, but there were a good amount of eps I didn't care for. I'm sure there's a ton of good arcs I didn't get to though
im watching FMA brotherhood for the first time. Watched FMA literally years ago. Brotherhood seems to have no chill compared to FMA

I need to watch that during the offseason. Both FMA and Brotherhood.

I kinda forget what the wager was to watch the second season.

The Eagles have to beat the Packers in the playoffs? Yeah that was the safest bet ever.

Squidward isn't going to be there in the playoffs to knock out fraudgers, so Bradford will just have to do it.

Line_HTX

Brotherhood is definitely more canon than OG. That's why there's no chill.

LMAO trying to draw them offsides with three fake hikes. Delay of game.

Nice afternoon sun from the London eye, or whatever that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom