• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

JCizzle

The rest of the season is being played under protest until Cheatin Pete is arrested and charged with his crimes

Line_HTX

Morning, y'all

Me and you are the villains now, ciao!! Muahaha

What do villains do for fun....

Mother of God... you transformed into a bat!

All jokes aside, no one's going to care enough in two or three weeks. Still have more than half the season to play.

Crisco

Banned
The nice thing about having no star WRs or playmakers of any kind on offense is there's no divas! No one whining about not getting the ball after the game. Our only star touches the ball every single snap!

Crisco

Banned
Cam is a diva.

ClAMLRM.jpg

squicken

Darkest you read this yet? Highlights our biggest problems....
I had no idea it was that bad...I mean he wasn't even in South Beach to fire Philbin :/

It is not coincidence Ross is much more successful as a real estate mega-developer than an NFL owner. He actually goes to the office every day as a real estate developer.

(And this is about the point where Ross, who reads what I write and often dismisses it as uninformed, will throw out his newspaper or more likely click off this column and move on to something else like building a high rise or something.)

That’s too bad because maybe if he finished reading more often, he’d have known at the end of 2013 I wrote Philbin wasn’t the right coach for the Dolphins. Or maybe he would have read at the end of 2014, when the Dolphins went 1-3 their last four games, that Philbin should have been fired rather than gotten a contract extension.

Or maybe he should have finished reading the past 10 months while I’ve been saying Kevin Coyle isn’t the right man for the defensive coordinator job.

I hate this guy. Way too self important. Atlanta has a similar guy who is just as annoying. The Jets guy can be just as annoying but he has his good moments

I hate this guy. Way too self important. Atlanta has a similar guy who is just as annoying. The Jets guy can be just as annoying but he has his good moments

Armando is usually right though, plus he's one of the better Miami writers and the only one I trust with news besides Jeff Darlington.

Pro

Fumble the ball into the endzone and leave the fate of the game up to the ref's?? Winning strategy!!

b.) Bat a loose ball in the endzone and leave the fate of the game up to the refs?? Winning strategy!! Oh wait for the Seahawks it actually is.

CQmrAEQVAAAGuag.png

Megatron isn't blaming the refs so I won't either. Just a stupid play. I understand he wants the TD but you have to recognize the situation. If you don't score it's 1st and goal with less than two minutes left. Secure the ball. If you score, grats. If not your running backs will score. Sigh.

Johnson is getting cut after this season. I'm glad he'll be able to go to a good team and win.

No way do they cut him. http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/detroit-lions/calvin-johnson/

$13m in dead money if they do. Megatron will restructure for a lower cap hit after this season.

Crisco

Banned
Yeah. no thanks. Jerruh or Chiiiiiiip can overpay for that soft ass mother fucker. Drops passes on critical third downs too. No thanks.

Darkest you read this yet? Highlights our biggest problems....
I had no idea it was that bad...I mean he wasn't even in South Beach to fire Philbin :/

Ross is a cancerous owner as the organization has shown since he took over. In his mind he has better things to do than actually put in the effort to make the Dolphins a competitor.

“While I never spent a lot of time with [interim head coach] Dan, I’ve spoken to people,” Ross said.
Says it all.

Farooq

Banned
Ross is a cancerous owner as the organization has shown since he took over. In his mind he has better things to do than actually put in the effort to make the Dolphins a competitor.

Says it all.

Curious, if you had to choose between an owner like Ross or an owner like Jerry, who would you rather have?

bionic77

Surface Book is rad as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Watching the video now.

Nice to see that MS is finally righting the ship.

Though for my use scenario I almost never need to use a pen when I use a laptop. But I am sure for doctors and a lot of other people it is a life saver to write and type/draw at the same time.

Fantasy Updates!:

Standings for Pick'ems Sponsored by Taco Bell™ Top 15

Standings for Pick'ems (Confidence) Top 15

Survivors Eliminated Week 4

NFL-Gaf Fantasy - Sponsored by Taco Bell™ Week 1 Results

Standings after Week 2

RIP My fantasy team
Woo woo last place team with the highest pt total for the week. :/

Also Fuck the Raiders for Survival pick

Farooq

Banned
Yeah. no thanks. Jerruh or Chiiiiiiip can overpay for that soft ass mother fucker. Drops passes on critical third downs too. No thanks.

Jerruh already overpaid (imo) for Dez.

Personally, I would have tagged Bryant for 2 years and let him go. I am basing my opinion on historical production of receivers after their 6th and 7th seasons.

Top Bottom