• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

It's cute that you think your privacy is assured if you don't use Windows 10.

I advanced the league btw, you've got a bye week so all you have to do is your scouting/game prep and ready up. Will advance it again Thursday night.

i'm going to play my game in a minute bobby, i'll stream if anyone wants to watch some good ol fashioned Jimmy lovin.
Kaaaay, I think lynch comes back next week. So Trent truck can stop being my number 1 most productive player. Someone trade me a wr that can actually catch

lmao. Quit believing FUD.

I liked windows 8.1, so take it with a grain of salt. I like it a lot, but there are a few nagging things. Outlookk 2013 and 2016 fail to give me my popup/toast for new email messages which is highly annoying if sound is off. 2013 never gave sound notifications in windows 10, 2016 does. Notification center is nice, but if i read an email in outlook it doesn't go away from notification center which is annoying.

I also use windows 10 on my media center PC, and watchESPN app is very nice for watching Monday night football.

I think 8 had some nice ideas but every time I used it all I could think was "this interface is for a tablet, not a desktop PC". By then I was so disgusted with it I just went back to 7.

Is Outlook still attached to the Office suite or is it loaded with 10? I use Outlook for my gmail account but never got it to talk nice with my work webmail, maybe 2016 will fix that.

Zeke

Finally McClain and Hardy will be playing. After the bye we'll get Lee and Gregory back it's the only thing to look forward too this week. Fuck the pats and fuck gata!

Hindl

Gotta do some debugging for my PC, I get the popup to upgrade to Windows 10 all the time, but every time I click to install, the update fails for some reason. Probably gonna look into it tonight since I really want to upgrade.

i'm going to play my game in a minute bobby, i'll stream if anyone wants to watch some good ol fashioned Jimmy lovin.

Yeah, I'll watch a little bit now before I try and play my game for the hundredth time and hope the connection holds for four quarters.

Kaaaay, I think lynch comes back next week. So Trent truck can stop being my number 1 most productive player. Someone trade me a wr that can actually catch

Come on, you know that nobody on my offence can catch.

Bread

Banned
mike evans for revie straight up

Yeah, I'll watch a little bit now before I try and play my game for the hundredth time and hope the connection holds for four quarters.

Come on, you know that nobody on my offence can catch.
twitch.tv/icecreamhendrix

JIMMY TIME

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I think 8 had some nice ideas but every time I used it all I could think was "this interface is for a tablet, not a desktop PC". By then I was so disgusted with it I just went back to 7.

Is Outlook still attached to the Office suite or is it loaded with 10? I use Outlook for my gmail account but never got it to talk nice with my work webmail, maybe 2016 will fix that.

its still in office. Windows 10 comes with the mail app which is essentially an app for webmail i use it for my gmail and my outlook.com and it works fine.

I've tried setting up my school email on outlook and it won't work says my password is wrong even though I was able to set up the outlook app on my phone and it worked perfectly. (Although now I'm getting the same error :/)

Pop

Finally McClain and Hardy will be playing. After the bye we'll get Lee and Gregory back it's the only thing to look forward too this week. Fuck the pats and fuck gata!

Maybe Dez as well but still no QB to throw him the ball.

It's cute that you think your privacy is assured if you don't use Windows 10.

I advanced the league btw, you've got a bye week so all you have to do is your scouting/game prep and ready up. Will advance it again Thursday night.

Apple is so nice, they would never take my infos.

Respect

co86kaC.jpg

disgusted010.gif

Wow, Gilmore yapping, Gilmore never yaps. Gilmore's one of my favorite players in the league, regardless of whether he's a Bill. He never talks shit, goes about his business, studies right, I wish I could clone him. Must have been a lot of chirping going on during the game.
As there usually is in these games. As fans we don't get to hear a vast majority of it but I'm sure Coughlin telling his group that week that the Bills would beat themselves with penalties helped to spur on some of the trash talking on our side with the hopes the Bills would lose their cool (Jeff Fisher eat your heart out). The punching crap is a bridge too far for me. Nevermind that it's endlessly stupid for a WR to punch the side of a helmet. I'll never understand that. As noted, I don't like shit like that from a Giants player and I'll never excuse it.

As the same time, Gilmore essentially calling Beckham a "one catch pony" is also incredibly stupid.

Farooq

Banned

You don't think Lee will play this week?

Love to see Hardy and Crawford together. Btw, Irving had a good game. Props to McClay for churning the bottom of the roster and finding a contributor.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...-reaction-campbell-more-unrest-in-davie-.html

Basically everything but the paycheck quote was legit, and the defense played full speed just to fuck with the coaches and Tannehill. #TrainwreckInMiami

Seahawks D didn't let Russell score a td in practice for like 4 weeks straight or some shit his rookie year and they did it again the next lol. Tannehill needs to stop being a little bitch and learn something. That is what practice is for you fuck tard.

So Dolphins reached out to jim schwartz and of course he declined because who would want a job for one season with an interim head coach? Fuck Ross, Darkest, fellow Dolphins gaf, let's all pitch in and by this team. That's the only way things will improve.

Farooq

Banned
I'm actually ok with Dez not coming back till Romo does

I don't want to rush Dez back, but Williams had trouble getting any seperation and has problems with 50/50 balls. Street is a disappointment. Having Dez back will help Weeden tremendously.

Line_HTX

So Dolphins reached out to jim schwartz and of course he declined because who would want a job for one season with an interim head coach? Fuck Ross, Darkest, fellow Dolphins gaf, let's all pitch in and by this team. That's the only way things will improve.

And then ownership fight results in fisticuffs between Darkest, LaFarebear, and Chris. Chris gets ganged up first.

Zeke

You don't think Lee will play this week?

Love to see Hardy and Crawford together. Btw, Irving had a good game. Props to McClay for churning the bottom of the roster and finding a contributor.
Not expecting him to tbh. Garrett said he looks good so we'll see. Really curious to see how the defense plays now that we're getting some players back. Irving could be a huge surprise for us the football God's have to give us a break some where.

Hindl

That thread is embarrassing for the OP

Seriously I dunno if I've seen people more of a persecution complex than Shenmue fans. Maybe the worst of Nintendo fans but goddamn there's legitimate reasons to be a bit concerned about the Kickstarter and the way things went down.

Spinluck

New ms laptop is cool looking, but based on MS past performance, something is going to be terribly wrong with the overpriced laptop. I'm betting it overheats or the trackpad is trash.

$2700 for the mobile gpu option is hilarious too. Is NSA's Windows 10 the only os that works on it? I think itd be better with win 7 or 8.1

Why don't you ever make sense

zychi

Banned
I really hope you don't use Google products

Google is an ad service that uses an optional search function and sells laptops that use those services.

I'm not buying a $1500 laptop, without knowing the GPU in it, and using the operating system that is hiding the fact they are selling my information behind the new bells and whistles.

I"m a windows user, I like Windows, but at least 8.1 and 7 hide the fact they are stealing my information, and reporting what program and app I open to their servers.

Listening to Caldwell's presser now and he finally lost me. I'm done, get him out of here.

-Addressed the fumble call in his opening statement, said nothing can be done, and then said he would not discuss the call ever again. Also said he told his players not to comment on it to the media.

-Once again defends the offense, says they played well and are putting things together slowly. Jesus...

-Claims the offense wasn't in hurry up on the last drive....

Wow.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Our long national nightmare is over.

ESPN pulling sponsored daily fantasy sports segments from programming

ESPN's step back from the onslaught of DFS content in its programs comes on the heels of DraftKings employee Ethan Haskell making headlines for a data breach regarding player ownership percentages during Week 3. The news has sparked renewed concern over regulation in the DFS industry and how the rapidly growing sites are policing themselves.

Haskell won big in Week 3 on FanDuel, earning second place in a contest that netted him $350,000. In large pool contests, having information regarding ownership percentages can be a critical leg up on the competition when differentiating your lineup.

Top Bottom