• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Spinluck

No, but Peyton sure isn't making Daniels look that great, now is he?

Lololol

Peyton has no fucking arm this year. Are you kidding me? PeyPey would turn OD into star if his arm wasn't shot. Are you really saying that Schoob can ball with that guy and the great PeyPey can't?

No, but Peyton sure isn't making Daniels look that great, now is he?

This isn't prime Peyton anymore. It's Peyton on his last leg. I've been such a big fan of his for so long but even I can't defend this. I think this team is better than this but it's actually him that's holding them back for the first time ever.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Patriots are just sooo good.. no o-line.. doesn't matter.

BTW, Hardy is back with a vengeance.. hate the dude.. but damn.. he's playing like a guy who is hungry.

Lololol

Peyton has no fucking arm this year. Are you kidding me? PeyPey would turn OD into star if his arm wasn't shot. Are you really saying that Schoob can ball with that guy and the great PeyPey can't?

Peyton hasn't looked great since before their Super Bowl. He fluked his way into some good games last season due to Sanders bailing him out, but even from the opening game against the Colts he looked bad.

Glass houses, douchebag QBs, Sandy vagina coaches, etc.....So how is that finally winning the AFCE thing coming along?

Also nice how you conveniently forget I said "anywhere from 6-10 to 12-4". But you have the mental capactity of a grapefruit so I'm not really surprised
6 wins huh? Still optimistic as ever I see!

"We WILL beat the Colts twice."

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Damn. Fatford benched. That franchise is getting blown up.

Justin Tuck is down. All the greats going down this evening.

That's my cousin.

TO-Crying.jpg

Top Bottom