• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ford Field is a ghost town. Time for the blackouts to return.

What is your fucking obsession with me ? I made a prediction and it was wrong. I guess you are never incorrect.

If you ever want to settle this in person just let me know.
I'm bitter because you gave me shit constantly for discussing the Texans in a rational and realistic manner all offseason. I don't ask for much, and I don't mind if you disagree with me. I just want you to understand that I wasn't trolling or trying to be a dick by pointing out the Texans QB issues, I was just being realistic.

I'm being pretty childish about this, admittedly. I'll give it a rest.

squicken

😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I don't know how Caldwell keeps his job after today. I honestly don't think this team can beat Chicago next week, either.

Basically, Lions are about a week from being in free fall, and I don't know how you can justify not firing your coach with that.

Mind you, I can pretty much guarantee they WON'T fire Caldwell. I'm just saying they should. My buddy thinks the Ford's won't make a move until people start showing up with bags over their heads again.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'd be in favor of complete cleaning ofhouse, Martin Mayhew, Tom Lewand, Coach Caldwell, Coach Lombardi if we can get Sean Peyton here with the management he wants and the QB he wants.

Whether that means Matthew Stafford or one of the top QB prospects.

The #1-3 picks with some of the weapons we already have, plus slew of draft picks should at least give him notice.

Spinluck

Trade for Andrew Luck.

Instant Super Bowl.

Is any QB being carried more than Pey this year? This shit is crazy, he's made some game winning plays this season but this defense has been aaablessing for him.

This is just what Luck needs, a team that allows him to fuck up and throw arm punts when he feels like it only to bail him out and not give out.

I don't know how Caldwell keeps his job after today. I honestly don't think this team can beat Chicago next week, either.

Basically, Lions are about a week from being in free fall, and I don't know how you can justify not firing your coach with that.

Mind you, I can pretty much guarantee they WON'T fire Caldwell. I'm just saying they should. My buddy thinks the Ford's won't make a move until people start showing up with bags over their heads again.
So Thanksgiving

MRSA

Banned
I'd be in favor of complete cleaning ofhouse, Martin Mayhew, Tom Lewand, Coach Caldwell, Coach Lombardi if we can get Sean Peyton here with the management he wants and the QB he wants.

The #1-3 picks with some of the weapons we already have, plus slew of draft picks should at least give him notice.

Wait

Kas is giving up on his 28 year old franchise QB?

Is any QB being carried more than Pey this year? This shit is crazy, he's made some game winning plays this season but this defense has been aaablessing for him.

This is just what Luck needs, a team that allows him to fuck up and throw arm punts when he feels like it only to bail him out and not give out.

I don't think Irsay believes defense wins championships. Simple as that.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Ehhhh...I'm not on board with this.

Holy shit...this has been a brutal season for more than a few teams in the league. Never thought I'd see a post like that from Kas. Even Stafford is on the chopping block for you. Damn.

Top Bottom