• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

still think Broncos are overrated , offense wise, i know defense wins championships but you aren't gonna play shitty teams in the playoffs

Peyton is a ticking time bomb

lol stopped, just punt x field goal stupid, this is the bills game all over again

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wait

Kas is giving up on his 28 year old franchise QB?

I'm not. I still think he'll succeed whether with the Lions or probably somewhere else given his talent and age. Again a lot of QBs from Carson Palmer to Tony Romo to Alex Smith were given up on but either eventually found success elsewhere or at home.

I'd leave that decision to Sean Peyton in the hypothetical situation we can somehow get him to Detroit.

zychi

Banned
The one year we had a defense Peyton won his one and only!

We just need like 2 pass rushers, 2 corners (we drafted a promising one but he's out for pretty much the entire year), 1 ILB, and we'll be set!
You won that year because the nfc was terrible garbage

Godslay

Banned
He sucks with the Kubiak offense. He sucks slightly less with his own.

Problem is, PM offense is not conducive to a stable run game and a rested defense. These two things make a team weather-proof and portable in the sense they can travel and win games on the road.

I'm fine with the pistol as it's gives you the benefits of both Kube's O and PM's O, but it has to be more balanced and the commitment to the run has to be there. Otherwise we'll get the same results as last year. Even more so, when a team traps the D on the field like Oakland did today. If their offense was better, this game wouldn't have been as close.

I'm not. I still think he'll succeed whether with the Lions or probably somewhere else given his talent and age. Again a lot of QBs from Carson Palmer to Tony Romo to Alex Smith were given up on but either eventually found success elsewhere or at home.

I'd leave that decision to Sean Peyton in the hypothetical situation we can somehow get him to Detroit.

Why would Sean Payton go to Detroit?

Holy shit...this has been a brutal season for more than a few teams in the league. Never thought I'd see a post like that from Kas. Even Stafford is on the chopping block for you. Damn.

He still thinks he's capable of winning a ring, he just realizes that's obviously not happening on this team

You get to the playoffs, improve in the offseason, and follow it up with a season like this. The window's closed. Even Kas knows it.

Nakazato

Team sucks season over. Let's suck for [insert name of player here].

Likely would be a bust anyway

Cg kave and BG

I don't know whats going on with the lack of Coop and Murray but this game has pissed me off completely. We've decimated the Broncos defense....

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why would Sean Payton go to Detroit?

He's already been given public interest by franchises like the Dolphins. It seems like he wants a change of scenery and a new challenges he would've downplayed those reports already. He turned the Saints from a laughingstock franchise into Super Bowl champs.

What bigger challenge than bringing the city of Detroit and the Lions a Super Bowl?

Spinluck

You won that year because the nfc was terrible garbage

We also beat the Ravens who had the best defense that year, and Brady and the Pats.

So yeah, we played what's in front of us and we won. Peyton did not play well that post season, and the defense carried us in spite of that.

But since you're never wrong, I'll let you think what you want to think and be salty over a game from 10 years ago!

JABEE

I'd be in favor of complete cleaning ofhouse, Martin Mayhew, Tom Lewand, Coach Caldwell, Coach Lombardi if we can get Sean Peyton here with the management he wants and the QB he wants.

Whether that means Matthew Stafford or one of the top QB prospects.

The #1-3 picks with some of the weapons we already have, plus slew of draft picks should at least give him notice.
http://youtu.be/mTa8U0Wa0q8

xgy8EB0.jpg

Man Weedon is the textbook example of why completion percentage out of context is completely meaningless

And lol at Simms constantly defending him and then he throws it for once down the field right to Ryan

He's already been given public interest by franchises like the Dolphins. It seems like he wants a change of scenery and a new challenges he would've downplayed those reports already. He turned the Saints from a laughingstock franchise into Super Bowl champs.

What bigger challenge than bringing the city of Detroit and the Lions a Super Bowl?
Why would anyone in their right mind choose to go to Detroit?

Top Bottom