• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
"@DXTex

Probably about to be banned and i give no fucks. If I ever met darkest in person I will absolutely fuck him up"

Grow up, dude.

Mallett sucking ass, like we all knew he would, completely breaking Mech mentally might be the funniest thing to ever happen on gaf.

LionPride

Banned
Why am I a fan of the Lions? I continue to be disappointed by them and I just take it. I take back what I said a while back, Lions are the most pathetic team in NFL history. They wasted two HoF player's primes i. The past 25 years and continue to have terrible teams with great talent. They just don't use these players to even an eighth of their worth. At least the Titans have something that resembles potential. Fuck the Lions.

RBH

Doug "My Favorite" Martin

/Chris Berman

NH9gE7v.gif

ampere

Talking about physical violence because you're a man child who can't handle losing in sports is pathetic.

smh Mech. Get out with that shit

Saints offense looking shitty in New Orleans and Detroit. Maybe we shouldn't have hired a fucking QB coach who worked with one of the greatest QBs ever, with no playcalling experience, and Jimmy Graham.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Why am I a fan of the Lions? I continue to be disappointed by them and I just take it. I take back what I said a while back, Lions are the most pathetic team in NFL history. They wasted two HoF player's primes i. The past 25 years and continue to have terrible teams with great talent. They just don't use these players to even an eighth of their worth. At least the Titans have something that resembles potential. Fuck the Lions.

We wasted Calvin Johnson's prime. Sickening.
If I'm GM, I'd call playoff contenders and see if anyone needs a WR. Get Calvin somewhere he has a chance to win and hopefully get a 2nd round pick for him.

I don't know why I don't just go start cheering for an organization that isn't a complete fucking joke.

Last year Broncos RBs had 64 receptions, this year they have 9. You'd think if your QB had a noodle arm with no running game they'd try to find easy passes in space.

Top Bottom