• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

squicken

Watching this montage on Harbaugh, I can't help but laugh. You have to wonder how happy they are in the front office of San Francisco with how things have worked out. Surely losing is harder to put up with than Harbaugh

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cowboys have played outstanding defense in every first half and wretched defense in every second half. It's crazy.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
You know, I would have a little hope if Mayhew et al were fired, but then Martha "Lucille Bluth" Ford would hire somebody completely incompetent.

Ugh.

Afrikan

how much does Hines Ward get paid to read a script? I mean he just pops up like 2-3 times during the whole show each week.

must be the easiest job in the world.

WedgeX

Banned
Watching this montage on Harbaugh, I can't help but laugh. You have to wonder how happy they are in the front office of San Francisco with how things have worked out. Surely losing is harder to put up with than Harbaugh

Some people are exactly that stubborn.

If Calvin Johnson got traded to the Patriots, and the Giants beat them in the Super Bowl again, I think he'd just retire at that point. At some point you've had enough embarrassments to witness in one lifetime

LionPride

Banned
I would be giddy to see Calvin get traded to New England. He is to me what KG was to Timbervolves fans.

And yeah, I can't imagine a GM that wants to keep his job not getting rid of at least one coach tomorrow.
I'm so happy I'm under the age of 20, I just got into sports a few years ago and adopted the Wolves as my other basketball team besides the Grizzlies. I ain't experienced that feeling of disappointing a great talent such as KG, just knowing that they did. Now with the Lions I witness it first hand.

Go to NE Calvin, you deserve a ring with a QB who won't just chuck it uo to you and break down your body.

Bitanator

Cowboys have played outstanding defense in every first half and wretched defense in every second half. It's crazy.

You got the offense to blame there. That and no turnovers are killing this team, we are not getting them on D this year. If we some how make it to 4-5 with Romo back, Dallas should be competitive. The D needs to be more opportunistic. I liked what I saw in this game, but fuck did the offense just let me down a whole lot.

Hopefully the Giants don't take this game for granted. Some key players out tonight for us and this is a good chance to get into the drivers seat of the division with some very winnable games in the coming weeks.

910sgGzh.jpg
He's leading the league.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Haven't been able to watch the game since the first half, what happened?

And at least the current score and record makes it easier to take the franchise apart.

Ameer Abdullah was benched in the game after his 3rd fumble (which we got back). Stafford had an early pick, which I did not see, a nice play by Cards DT Corey Redding where he read a screen and picked Stafford off. Then on a 4th and 3, Stafford then threw a fade route to Megatron which resulted in a pick.

Stafford had a bad game but no help from the offensive line or running game as usual.

The playcall on that 4th and 3 which lead to a pick was a horrible play to begin with but it seemed like Stafford forced the pass or just gave up (which I doubt).

Coach Caldwell from the benching of Ameer to Stafford seems to want to hold players accountable. Hopefully he does it with Coach Lombardi as well because he'd be throwing the whole roster under the bus in favor of his Offensive Coordinator.

Godslay

Banned
TDR and Mech are both my friends. If my ban taught me anything, is that this thread is just entertainment. Nobody can get inside your head unless you let them.

I'm all for talking shit during the game or about football, but let's not forget that a real person is (typically anyways, besides the trolls) at the other end of the wire.

If you don't like someone, just ignore them. Doesn't make you a pussy or less of a man.

You guys should trade for Osweiler before Denver is forced to play him!

Brock isn't the answer yet. The biggest asset PM has left is that thing 1/4 of an inch behind that gigantic fivehead. Play smart game manager ball, and you'll win games. It must be tough on his ego, but he has to get over that. He'll get the glory if the Broncos can carry him, he just needs to go along with it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Caldwell says he is not changing any coaches this week.

What an idiot.

That giant dome of Peyton's kept giving Woodson gifts!

If he wants to transition to game manager, stop being so generous with the ball...-_-

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You know, I would have a little hope if Mayhew et al were fired, but then Martha "Lucille Bluth" Ford would hire somebody completely incompetent.

Ugh.

:jnc @ Lucille Bluth

Despite what was said earlier about the ownership I still think Bill Ford Jr. controls the team behind the scenes. Sure, Martha Ford technically owns the team, but if Bill Ford Jr. wants someone gone I'm sure it'd happen.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I love seeing busted PM put everything into a throw just to get an eight yard slant. He's still got his old man smarts but even then something is wrong as he has a ton of INTs. I kinda want to see what Brock the Shock has in him.

WedgeX

Banned
Ameer Abdullah was benched in the game after his 3rd fumble (which we got back). Stafford had an early pick, which I did not see, a nice play by Cards DT Corey Redding where he read a screen and picked Stafford off. Then on a 4th and 3, Stafford then threw a fade route to Megatron which resulted in a pick.

Stafford had a bad game but no help from the offensive line or running game as usual.

The playcall on that 4th and 3 which lead to a pick was a horrible play to begin with but it seemed like Stafford forced the pass or just gave up (which I doubt).

Coach Caldwell from the benching of Ameer to Stafford seems to want to hold players accountable. Hopefully he does it with Coach Lombardi as well because he'd be throwing the whole roster under the bus in favor of his Offensive Coordinator.

Thanks.

Caldwell says he is not changing any coaches this week.

What an idiot.

Detroit sports press are not a forgiving folk. Calls for Caldwell's head will soon follow.

Narag

Surely they don't care until attendance/merch sales drop.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
TDR and Mech are both my friends. If my ban taught me anything, is that this thread is just entertainment. Nobody can get inside your head unless you let them.

I'm all for talking shit during the game or about football, but let's not forget that a real person is (typically anyways, besides the trolls) at the other end of the wire.

If you don't like someone, just ignore them. Doesn't make you a pussy or less of a man.

Godslay once again hitting the thread with rationality and truth. Good to have you back Slay

Steve Smith can still bring it. Cant Flacco throw some of his patented Dpi first downs?

I don't like the Ravens on principle but I'm sad not to see old man SS out there getting it done, wrecking fools.

He's hurt. Like everyone else.

If the 49ers win next week, fuck it. Start Schaub. Rest of the year. No need to risk Flacco getting hurt in a season we never had a chance of seeing playoffs in.

Top Bottom