• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Doomsayer

One thing I'm not understanding - why does Bradford get the pass of "learning a new system" while Foles doesn't? Because it doesn't fit the narrative, right?

Anyway, I'm heading out for a bit so won't say any more but come on Pep. Might be a franchise QB? Really?

if you were trying to land a franchise qb why did you trade for bradford?

Tanking the season and grab one in the draft. If they're not convinced by anyone at the top of the first round then they can always grab one with their seco-

Never mind.

VPhys

OMxn2MZ.jpg

Cropped it a tiny bit.

Is this from Madden?

Bread

Banned
Hasn't worked out thus far, but the chance of landing a franchise QB > a 2nd round pick.

I'm not mad. You have to take risks in order to become a good team. It's better than the complacency we've had for the past decade.
if you were trying to land a franchise qb why did you trade for bradford?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Y'all are going to shit on Andy Reid for winning 10 playoff games and keeping the Eagles relevant for over a decade but then die on a hill defending Sam fucking Bradford as a contender?

Pepiope

had, yes. when we was in college. if you followed the league for the past 5 years you would have seen that he was not a franchise qb and never would be one.
I'll wait until after the season to make any sort of comments on him as the future of the franchise at QB. 5 games isn't enough.

Sometimes a QB needs a change of scenery, let's see how it plays out.

Packers gonna get a boat load for Hundley! I've never seen a QB come so far in 4 months. Clements is the true QB Whisperer.

I actually really wanted the Eagles to take him this year. Was disappointed when they did not. He was actually my favorite QB in the draft, mostly because he was actually attainable. The NFL hardon for QBs that will be ready to play in their first year is dumb. I'd rather take a developmental guy. That's what Chip tried to do with Barkley I think, but it didn't work out.

Pepiope

Y'all are going to shit on Andy Reid for winning 10 playoff games and keeping the Eagles relevant for over a decade but then die on a hill defending Sam fucking Bradford as a contender?
Andy Reid became complacent during the 2nd half of his tenure, and played it safe way too much, that is why he got fired, but he's still a great coach. No one is shitting on him.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Andy Reid became complacent during the 2nd half of his tenure, and played it safe way too much, that is why he got fired, but he's still a great coach. No one is shitting on him.

I'd say the last five years or so of people posting in here says otherwise.

I just feel like there's a huge gulf of opinion between everyone else and Eagles fans about their franchise and it's not all trolling. People will tend to call a spade a spade here after a while and I don't see anyone buying Sam Bradford as a franchise quarterback or that Chip Kelly was an improvement over Andy Reid.

MRSA

Banned
I just got this year's flu vaccine via nasal, it felt weird snorting it up but now I feel strangely powerful and even immortal ....!!

MRSA friend, is this what its like to do the coco

No the coco makes you feel like you ran for a TD on the 1 yard line in the Super Bowl to seal the win.

RELAYER

Banned
Soo are the falcons using some kind of voodoo magic in the locker room? I mean, I'll take it, but...how?

Not having 10, 11 guys on IR helps.

There is some voodoo going on. Quinn has these guys playing hard.
I've never seen Matt Ryan try to lay the wood before yesterday.

Zeke

Not better than GB good, though. Aaron Rodgers + a defense = SB appearance.
Dallas went toe to toe with the packers last year. Had that Dez play turned out differently Dallas could have won and gone on to stomp wussle again. With a healthy squad there isn't one team I feel worried about.

I'd give him back for one of them and a second round pick, lol. Mathews is good enough.
Deal!

Greg

Dallas went toe to toe with the packers last year. Had that Dez play turned out differently Dallas could have won and gone on to stomp wussle again. With a healthy squad there isn't one team I feel worried about.
toe to calf*

Deal!
Tony Romo will never win a SB. Sorry!

GB's defense is better this year plus Rodgers is healthy. Injuries are your only hope.

Tabris

So I'm leading by 11 points but my competitor still has Le'veon Bell.

Is it wrong to wish for a one-game injury? Maybe like a really bad flu?

Dragon

Banned
So I'm leading by 11 points but my competitor still has Le'veon Bell.

Is it wrong to wish for a one-game injury? Maybe like a really bad flu?

It's wrong to wish someone get pain because of your dumb fantasy team you ingrate.

Plus I have Bell and need to him to get 11 points to win sooooo

Pepiope

I'd say the last five years or so of people posting in here says otherwise.

I just feel like there's a huge gulf of opinion between everyone else and Eagles fans about their franchise and it's not all trolling. People will tend to call a spade a spade here after a while and I don't see anyone buying Sam Bradford as a franchise quarterback or that Chip Kelly was an improvement over Andy Reid.
No one can call Chip Kelly an improvement right now. He's different, and we needed different.

Zeke

Tony Romo will never win a SB. Sorry!

GB's defense is better this year plus Rodgers is healthy. Injuries are your only hope.
So is the Dallas d we have our starting LB's back and a new found pass rush that was able to sack Brady five times. We're still missing one our pass rushers too. Still missing people for the season but I feel good about what we have at the moment. Just need romo and Dez back in the mix and get back to controlling the clock again.

Top Bottom