• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

squicken

Can Detroit afford to trade Tate? Obviously it's a lost season, but how do you sell weakening the passing game when the running game sucks b/c the OL is so bad. Should put Stafford on IR when they make the trade

Hammer24

Banned
You're only here for the Grundgesetz?

What´s wrong with that?

Look, when it comes to the US, I´m fucked either way. Trump doesn´t want foreigners to come and open businesses (yay for competition!) and Clinton only wants illegals.
Well, I could develop a cuban accent and start swimming around Floridas shoreline, but otherwise I´m pretty much fucked.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ravens-GAF is this bullshit?
https://www.reddit.com/r/ravens/comments/3nsa7y/aaron_wilson_just_said_he_heard_the_ravens_might/

Laughable if true. Only dude willing to call it like it is, in danger of being traded. The only WR we have worth anything on the field (outside of Megatron). Nah, I can't see this happening...

LOL

If they get rid of Tate Mayhew needs to be canned immediately. He's the best receiver on the team. Find some sucker team to take Calvin's contract.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
What´s wrong with that?

Look, when it comes to the US, I´m fucked either way. Trump doesn´t want foreigners to come and open businesses (yay for competition!) and Clinton only wants illegals.
Well, I could develop a cuban accent and start swimming around Floridas shoreline, but otherwise I´m pretty much fucked.

Christ, we're importing more Republicans?

https://twitter.com/mikeclaynfl/status/651421971058688000

Remember when we were "best rivalry in the NFL"

This is what happens when reporters try to sell a rivalry folks I kept telling you.

Can Detroit afford to trade Tate? Obviously it's a lost season, but how do you sell weakening the passing game when the running game sucks b/c the OL is so bad. Should put Stafford on IR when they make the trade

I think the bigger question is how does Golden Tate fit? He's a poor man's Steve Smith. Ratbirds needs a speedster to stretch the defense out so Flacco can get back to praying for PI calls.

They should get Mike Wallace from...wherever the fuck he is. Where is he?

edit: unless Smith is heading to IR with that back injury...

Hammer24

Banned
I need to get the date confirmed when I´ll have to be in Hamburg next year, so we all three can hook up there. Brace yourselves.

Milchjon

Poor guy. Hey, at least you can go to France whenever you'd like! And the Netherlands! Those places are....places to go!

I'll bring the Pabst

Narragansett is the new cheap hipster beer, go with the times gramps. (Or at least that's what the internet says.)

PS: You guys need to hurry up, I may not be here forever. I might actually resettle into the Texas of Germany myself in the near future.

Striker

Since Daniel Fells was placed on IR, the Giants signed WR Myles White to the active roster. Good move since they only had four healthy, active WR's. Will Tye remains as the third TE, as of now.

Crisco

Banned
"If Jim Schwartz were to get a head coaching job it would be the first time a former Lions HC was hired to the same position ever. Just think about that the Lions have never fired a HC and had him go on to get another head coaching job in the NFL. That's some magical shit."

eznark

Banned
Since Daniel Fells was placed on IR, the Giants signed WR Myles White to the active roster. Good move since they only had four healthy, active WR's. Will Tye remains as the third TE, as of now.

You basically traded James Jones for Myles White.

bionic77

I don't like baseball but a one game wild card game is a pretty awesome idea. Would love the NBA to make the first round 3 games and make a special 1 game wild card game to determine the last seed. Less is more.

If only baseball was like Major League it would be my favorite sport.

Top Bottom