• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Fantomex

All I know is that Harbaugh thought it was a better idea to coach Kapernick instead of Tannehill. Harbaugh was a QB in College and in the NFL. These are facts. I think.

MechDX

CQvV9HxUcAAVlAj.jpg:large

Just embarrassing. Disgusted just don't fit

I don't care if he is all we got we should trade him now. To go out there every damn down and excel while the rest of other 10 guys on defense don't even bother showing up is just pathetic

I don't care if he is all we got we should trade him now. To go out there every damn down and excel while the rest of other 10 guys on defense don't even bother showing up is just pathetic

He should come to Seattle and you can fulfill your wishes of rooting for a team with Russ and JJ.

RBH

National Car Rental secured the naming rights to the proposed riverfront stadium in St. Louis on Wednesday, pledging $158 million over 20 years. The agreement hinges on an NFL team -- the city is fighting to keep the Rams -- playing in the venue.

The move wasn't well-received by some in the NFL, however. They were puzzled that the deal was announced while league owners were meeting and didn't view the $7.9-million per year accord as particularly lucrative.

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones jabbed the deal in a conversation with the Sports Business Journal, saying the amount "would buy a lobby" in an L.A. stadium.

The last time naming rights were sold for a proposed NFL stadium, Farmers Insurance pledged $700 million over 20 years for AEG's project in downtown L.A.

AEG abandoned the project -- known as Farmers Field -- earlier this year.

Neither of the current proposed stadiums in L.A. have sold naming rights.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-sn-nfl-owners-meetings-los-angeles-2013-20151007-story.html

Miracle

The thing is: what exactly can the Texans get in return for him?

Yes they would (or should rather) get a lot in return but how much are we talking? 3 first round picks for the next 3 years?

What's his price? And how many teams are willing to go deep in their pockets for that price?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

Yes they would (or should rather) get a lot in return but how much are we talking? 3 first round picks for the next 3 years?

What's his price? And how many teams are willing to go deep in their pockets for that price?

the patriots should, they waste their first round picks anyway.

the qb competition would tear your team apart

the guy they know and like or the guy who is clearly more talented

They already have that debate every day with Derek Anderson (the guy they know and like) and Cameron Jerrell Icon Gawd Swagfather Newton (the guy who is clearly more talented).

DA wasn't the one who Josh Norman threw the paws at in training camp.

Fox318

Trade for Luck or Wilson.

Trade for Drew Brees

Trade for Rivers

Bread

Banned
They already have that debate every day with Derek Anderson (the guy they know and like) and Cameron Jerrell Icon Gawd Swagfather Newton (the guy who is clearly more talented).

DA wasn't the one who Josh Norman threw the paws at in training camp.
yes but now the debate will between the handsome, non-thuggish, pure qb versus the laptop stealing criminal

Clowney is an absolute bum. So glad Kelly L Mack dropped to the Raiders.

MechDX

Clowney is an absolute bum. So glad Kelly L Mack dropped to the Raiders.

Congrats. You don't actually watch the games. Guy is coming off major micro fracture surgery that has ended 90% of the careers it happens to. He is getting back into form slowly.

The only person on that defense that should get any type of pass.

Cardinals, biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

After choking on our serving of Lamb, the Cards look to bounce back hard by destroying the Lions in their own den. Between how bad the Lions have been and how angry the Cards will be after a loss that should never have happened, the Cards will get their fourth win and retain their lead and overlordship of the NFC West.

I'm still seriously pissed that the Chickens got away with cheating in yet another game. I'm not even mad at the team, just the inept overseers of the game. There's no way in hell they all didn't know the rules to make the proper judgement in realtime. The ref nearest the ball? Sure, but not the overseer of the game who's mic'd in with the refs. Some fishy ass bullshit in Seattle and we should still be two games ahead of them. Oh well, we're still on top so in the drivers seat so it's ultimately our fault if we let them pull ahead down the line. I really wish we were playing the Chickens this early, they are straight up trash right now but you know they'll be another team come week 10 when we play them let alone week 17.

Ellington was apparently ready to play last week but they held him out for the extra rest so he shouldn't be limited this week in snaps and good to go giving us even more versatility in the run game. I can't wait to see how we respond to the loss and wash away the bad taste of a loss. Go Cards! Let's slay those Lions!

IND @ HOU

BUF @ TEN
CLE @ BAL
CHI @ KC
SEA @ CIN
STL @ GB
JAC @ TB
NO @ PHI
WAS @ ATL

ARI @ DET
NE @ DAL
DEN @ OAK

SF @ NYG

PIT @ SD

Pepiope

Congrats. You don't actually watch the games. Guy is coming off major micro fracture surgery that has ended 90% of the careers it happens to. He is getting back into form slowly.

The only person on that defense that should get any type of pass.
Does Bradford get a pass for the ACLs?

Spinluck

Cardinals, biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

After choking on our serving of Lamb, the Cards look to bounce back hard by destroying the Lions in their own den. Between how bad the Lions have been and how angry the Cards will be after a loss that should never have happened, the Cards will get their fourth win and retain their lead and overlordship of the NFC West.

I'm still seriously pissed that the Chickens got away with cheating in yet another game. I'm not even mad at the team, just the inept overseers of the game. There's no way in hell they all didn't know the rules to make the proper judgement in realtime. The ref nearest the ball? Sure, but not the overseer of the game who's mic'd in with the refs. Some fishy ass bullshit in Seattle and we should still be two games ahead of them. Oh well, we're still on top so in the drivers seat so it's ultimately our fault if we let them pull ahead down the line. I really wish we were playing the Chickens this early, they are straight up trash right now but you know they'll be another team come week 10 when we play them let alone week 17.

Ellington was apparently ready to play last week but they held him out for the extra rest so he shouldn't be limited this week in snaps and good to go giving us even more versatility in the run game. I can't wait to see how we respond to the loss and wash away the bad taste of a loss. Go Cards! Let's slay those Lions!

IND @ HOU

BUF @ TEN
CLE @ BAL
CHI @ KC
SEA @ CIN
STL @ GB
JAC @ TB
NO @ PHI
WAS @ ATL

ARI @ DET
NE @ DAL
DEN @ OAK

SF @ NYG

PIT @ SD

I still can't believe we let you guys have Arians.

All I know is that Harbaugh thought it was a better idea to coach Kapernick instead of Tannehill. Harbaugh was a QB in College and in the NFL. These are facts. I think.
Harbaugh picked an athlete who can't pay QB and hoped that he could coach him into one, and failed miserably.

MechDX

I still can't believe we let you guys have Arians.

Dear Mr. Irsay,

I send you this letter with a needing of deeper understanding of the circumstances surrounding the leaving of Mr. Bruce Arians. Why would you let a talented person such as Mr. Arians leave for a position in the deserts of Arizona and keep a confused scalawag like Mr. Pagano in my fair city of Indianapolis? I am dumbfounded by this move and question your sanity my good sir.

Sincerest regard,
Andrew Austen Luck

image.php

Top Bottom