• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Hindl

He gets a really good chance to show he progressing on Sunday. If he struggles against the Saints D then I don't know what do.

Yeah no offense Mala but this Saints game is probably the most winnable game the Eagles have left. The D isn't too strong in either category so this offense should get going, and our D has been pretty good this year. With the way the Birds have been playing we could very easily drop this one, but this should be Bradford's comeback game. If we drop this one I'm gonna consider the Eagles officially done for the season and spend the rest of the games seeing who's got the talent to stick around next year and who needs to go.

Yeah no offense Mala but this Saints game is probably the most winnable game the Eagles have left. The D isn't too strong in either category so this offense should get going, and our D has been pretty good this year. With the way the Birds have been playing we could very easily drop this one, but this should be Bradford's comeback game. If we drop this one I'm gonna consider the Eagles officially done for the season and spend the rest of the games seeing who's got the talent to stick around next year and who needs to go.

Like this guy?
1381338541000-c01-firstword-04.jpg

squicken

Jason Cole @JasonColeBR
Source: Deal by #Raiders owner Mark Davis to sell part of team to LA investor could be coming soon in hopes of moving team. #NFL

Wonder if it is something where that owner could buy Davis' stake when he dies? Don't think there is an heir

Man God

Non-Canon Member
NFL rules state that you can't move a team if the city is willing to make a new stadium, which is kinda interesting in this whole suckers bingo they have going.

Your friend is full of shit. Cowher hasn't expressed interest in coaching again. It's just wishful thinking from fans who are pissed off at Tomlin for the same things they were pissed off at Cowher for when he was coach.
Not surprised to hear that. Any idea who you'd want to replace Tomlin with? Or are you content with him?
Beast Mode day to day for Cincy. Mebane expected to play.

I thought they already admitted he was going to play. I doubt Lynch sits this out but would love it if he does, get you that loss you should have had last week ;)

I guess the NFL told Tramon Williams he wasn't offsides. The NFL helping us tank

Who wants to be the Browns football operation czar next season?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
You should listen to the Around the NFL podcast and find out. It's like an audio version of this thread except there's three squickens, one of which is a broken Browns fan, and the only true fan of the bunch supports the Jets!!!

so a bunch of assholes who think they are funny, with little no actual football talk?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I used to love Freebirds in College Station and Austin, but the Houston locations are merely ok. Not sure if it's because I've gotten older or if the quality of ingredients are lower because it's franchised.

Have you had Bullritos?

I still like Freebirds.

Bullritos is good, been there a couple of times.

I guess the NFL told Tramon Williams he wasn't offsides. The NFL helping us tank

Who wants to be the Browns football operation czar next season?

BG, King of Browns-GAF is the only one fit to lead the team. You must fulfill your destiny BG.

I give you two seasons and then we fire you and then put Kave in charge.

We got Jim Sorgi on the radio. He can do it.

Fuck Jim Sorgi. Fuck him forever. Couldn't win one game to help us in 2007 to get to the playoffs... Asshole. I see his name and I feel like going on a rampage.

Does that not make you happy?

Spinluck

Your friend is full of shit. Cowher hasn't expressed interest in coaching again. It's just wishful thinking from fans who are pissed off at Tomlin for the same things they were pissed off at Cowher for when he was coach.

Bill Coward to coach Colts in 2015.

Leaves after one year because Irsay smells like booze and is high all the time.

The Colt way.

BG, King of Browns-GAF is the only one fit to lead the team. You must fulfill your destiny BG.

I give you two seasons and then we fire you and then put Kave in charge.[/SLER]
Fuck Jim Sorgi. Fuck him forever. Couldn't win one game to help us in 2007 to get to the playoffs... Asshole. I see his name and I feel like going on a rampage.

Does that not make you happy?
LMAO, I'd finally implement my all Trent Truck offense like my madden team.

After peypey beats the Browns I'm -100% positive he'll start setting up his office in berea

LMAO, I'd finally implement my all Trent Truck offense like my madden team.

After peypey beats the Browns I'm -100% positive he'll start setting up his office in berea

So basically what you are saying is you'll make your boy Duke
Kave thinks he is his boy? I laugh
an All-Pro

I'm okay with this.

Haslem can do this to get Peyton. "Hey Pey-Pey I know this shit ain't the Titans. But come on, Help a fellow Volunteer out. The Browns are close to tennessee, able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in just about every way possible."

So basically what you are saying is you'll make your boy Duke
Kave thinks he is his boy? I laugh
an All-Pro

I'm okay with this.

Haslem can do this to get Peyton. "Hey Pey-Pey I know this shit ain't the Titans. But come on, Help a fellow Volunteer out. The Browns are close to tennessee, able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in just about every way possible."
I'm glad that you acknowledge that Duke is my boy, not Kaves. That basic Kave has never even seen Duke Johnson play.

I'm glad that you acknowledge that Duke is my boy, not Kaves. That basic Kave has never even seen Duke Johnson play.

He probably is too busy hanging out with Andrew and his other cats playing with each other on sundays because Andrew has cable. He loves when Andrew gives him milk and some tuna.

But really He probably is too busy watching his real team, the Buffalo Bills. He is just fronting the browns as his team because he doesn't want us to shame him for jumping on the TyGod bandwagon.

He probably is too busy hanging out with Andrew and his other cats playing with each other on sundays because Andrew has cable. He loves when Andrew gives him milk and some tuna.

But really He probably is too busy watching his real team, the Buffalo Bills. He is just fronting the browns as his team because he doesn't want us to shame him for jumping on the TyGod bandwagon.
Who the fuck is Andrew? Lmao, pukes at Floyds disrespectful ass post. I'm sorry brother Kave

Have to conduct 6 user interviews tomorrow. This is my first foray into doing something like this. Too bad I don't have a decent football game to fall back on if this ends up going poorly.

Who the fuck is Andrew? Lmao, pukes at Floyds disrespectful ass post. I'm sorry brother Kave

Who is Andrew? He's the first round bust that is taking the spot as top dog from Hasslebald over in Indiana. I mean this is the guy leading this franchise.

Look you can see Kave I bet if you look hard enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbn-sapX-hA

Kave wants to put Wes back on your throne BG.. That is most disrespectful as cool as Wes may have been (I wouldn't know). We need a King to run our fiefdom with the time and disrespect that is required for the job.

You basically need to be this guy which I bet you are capable of being.

bionic77

Holy shit, what's this story?
They were teammates.

Both are divorced.

Fish is banging Barnes ex. I am sure he was probably doing it while he was married and I am guessing what set Barnes off is he found out he did it when she was married to Barnes too.

Barnes drove to ex's house and tried to fight Fish.

Fish is a piece of shit. I always knew he was a scrub (clutch at times but never good) but he pretended to be a religious guy who was team first. Now we know he is a cheating piece of garbage.

For the LOVE of FUCK, I hope this is just a baseless rumor:

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...s_coach_greg_schianos_name_being_floated.html

Greg Schiano, still on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' payroll, holds out hope that he will get another shot at an NFL head coaching job.

Because of the way the locker room deteriorated during his final days in Tampa, that's unlikely -- even with buddy Bill Belichick vouching for the former Rutgers coach.

But Albert Breer of NFL Network reported that the Miami Dolphins have discussed Schiano as a possible head-coaching advisor in charge of the defense.

Schiano could not be reached for comment. When contacted by NJ Advance Media, Schiano's agent, Bryan Harlan, had no comment on the report.

There is NO fucking WAY Ross would be that stupid have his name floating around. We really need a good coach with a proven track record to win games.

Top Bottom