• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

They were teammates.

Both are divorced.

Fish is banging Barnes ex. I am sure he was probably doing it while he was married and I am guessing what set Barnes off is he found out he did it when she was married to Barnes too.

Barnes drove to ex's house and tried to fight Fish.

Fish is a piece of shit. I always knew he was a scrub (clutch at times but never good) but he pretended to be a religious guy who was team first. Now we know he is a cheating piece of garbage.

maxresdefault.jpg

That's enough to sour me on Fisher. The rest is just solidifying my angst.

squicken

Is it like 90% of the Schiano negativity based on him dealing with Josh Freeman? And wasn't he proved absolutely correct on that?

Not surprised to hear that. Any idea who you'd want to replace Tomlin with? Or are you content with him?

I'm fine with him. Been one of the most consistent coaches in the league. Leader of men, which I'm sure the Dolphins would love with Campbell right now.

My big criticism is that I wish he had pushed for personnel changes on defense sooner. We're now seeing his influence but the Steelers D has been running on fumes since 2011. it's only just now rounding back to some form. He started making changes with Spence but abandoned it when he was injured.

Steelers fans are spoiled. Bitching about silly things like late play calls when the team was in position to win twice on field goals and the defense completely neutralized Flacco with a Steelers D that hadn't been able to do so for 4 years.

A board I visit said Tomlin should be fired because he had no faith in Scobee after missing 2 field goals. I couldn't imagine the bitching if Tomlin sent Scobee out again and he missed a third.

gutshot

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/10/07/dallas-cowboys-jerry-jones-greg-hardy-tom-brady

In the bizarre session at his locker, Hardy deflected questions about his off-the-field travails by answering “God bless you” and declared that he was ready to come out Sunday “guns blazin,’” an interesting choice of words for someone accused of tossing his ex-girlfriend on a bed of rifles.

In attendance at the owners meeting, Jones spoke exclusively to SI.com for the first-time since Hardy made his comments.

Like the commissioner, Jones claimed he was unaware of the comments. When told about Hardy’s “blazin” statement, Jones’s immediate response was “Oh my goodness.” He then briefly paused before offering an explanation.

“Well, you’re not allowed to have guns on the football field. We all know that’s just a way of expressing yourself. I hope his guns are ablazin’,” Jones said.

Jones was then informed about Hardy’s reaction when asked about facing Brady this week.

“I love seeing Tom Brady. You seen his wife? I hope she comes to the game. I hope her sister comes to the game,” Hardy had said.

Jones’s response?

“When I saw him marry her [Gisele], Tom went up in my eyes 100%. She’s very very attractive and it shows what an outstanding individual Tom is."

JERRAH!

RBH

That entire block of text is amazing.

When told about Hardy’s “blazin” statement, Jones’s immediate response was “Oh my goodness.” He then briefly paused before offering an explanation.

“Well, you’re not allowed to have guns on the football field. We all know that’s just a way of expressing yourself. I hope his guns are ablazin’,” Jones said.

Pepiope

He gets a really good chance to show he progressing on Sunday. If he struggles against the Saints D then I don't know what do.
The line could still screw him over, they've been very bad, and there's a chance Peters isn't a go on Sunday.

Still will be fun to see, the line was bad against WSH and he still put up some good numbers in the 2nd half.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I tried to Squicken for the NBA since we lost the Sonics but it was too hard and I said fuck it instead and stopped watching.

My friends were able to... so they are like Portland/Clippers now.

I was a Raider fan after the Oilers left until we got the Texans.

cdyhybrid

So the OL say it's a communication issue, but Tom Cable says it isn't a communication issue and that the issue is winning 1-on-1 battles.

Neat.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Fairweather as hell. Do you even know who this is?

http://i.imgur.com/NsGqRkO.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

It's a horse

[quote="Alligatorjandro, post: 181024814"]why the raiders[/QUOTE]

My dad is a raiders fan so i just joined him.

Draxal

Is it like 90% of the Schiano negativity based on him dealing with Josh Freeman? And wasn't he proved absolutely correct on that?

I think it's more the college tough guy coach just not working in the NFL like Saban; as the players hated him.

I think he would be fine as a dc/ defensive consultant in the nfl which is what the Dolphins seem to be looking at according to that NJ report.

Jerry's additional comments about Giselle are amazing. Him and Mark Davis should have a reality show.

I'm assuming that it's all bulletin board material for Tom Brady and that he is going to strap up for a little role reversal, however.

Floyd, there's no way BG can be Kingpin.

:p

Really Why is that? He is calm and cool and collected and he lets others do the heavy lifting while he sits in the shadow pulling the strings of his puppets. He basically is like the Claw from Inspector Gadget petting his pet Kave.

Haters gonna hate.

BG can't be king because he can't even survive the daily assassinations of his teams respect.

1) BG is like Reagan.. In that, much like Reagan basically showing he was indestructable (Cancer multiple times, Jodie Foster (or the Bushes hmm) sending Hickney to try and end him) BG is indestructable to disrespect. He can take all the disrespect.. ALL OF IT and he still keeps coming back.

Top Bottom