• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Also, Greg Hardy is a legit crazy person

Yeah what kind of franchise would let a guy like that on their team

vf8B7CC.jpg

Pepiope

Yeah what kind of franchise would let a guy like that on their team

http://i.imgur.com/vf8B7CC.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
They did get rid of him when they found out he was crazy.

Dallas signed Hardy after the fact.

Fuck Dallas in general, but just like AP, Hardy shouldn't be in the NFL right now.

bionic77

bionic is picking out Raiders merchandise already.
I love Magic (both sexually and non sexually) but he and his AIDS clearly jumped the shark when he supported Tom.

The current version of Magic with AIDS on the brains is not the man that I and most of your mothers, aunts and sisters fell in love with and had orgies with in the 80s and 90s. I don't know him anymore and it makes me sad to lose someone I once loved. Even though he might be mine and most of GAFs father.

1) BG is like Reagan.. In that, much like Reagan basically showing he was indestructable (Cancer multiple times, Jodie Foster (or the Bushes hmm) sending Hickney to try and end him) BG is indestructable to disrespect. He can take all the disrespect.. ALL OF IT and he still keeps coming back.

BG is really the Sheriff of Nottingham: A usurper, an infidel, and just a general, all-around slut.

Since King Wesley is too busy off in the Holy Land fighting Gaming Side trolls, I officially endorse Kave_Man as the rightful King of Browns-GAF.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
BG is really the Sheriff of Nottingham: A usurper, an infidel, and just a general, all-around slut.

Since King Wesley is too busy off in the Holy Land fighting Gaming Side trolls, I officially endorse Kave_Man as the rightful King of Browns-GAF.

So who is Robin?

So the OL say it's a communication issue, but Tom Cable says it isn't a communication issue and that the issue is winning 1-on-1 battles.

Neat.

I for one can't wait until you pay Kam and then have no money next year to keep Okung. Then you'll literally have no talent on your line :D

bionic77

What the fuck? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU OLD MAN!
It's just straight up logic brah.

You said you were confident he was not your dad. Unless you are ignorant to the fact that Magic stuck his thing into every fine piece of ass all around the world while also saving the NBA and still finding time to be the best baller of all time.

Once you acknowledge that he probably did something with your mom (statistics bro, can't argue that) then the only way you could be confident he is not your dad is if your genes suck (just a handshake from the man could make you great, his DNA is some next level shit).

Grova, please. You and RBH may be presidents of the thread, but this is a Browns problem and we need to solve the problem internally. BG is our king. Your proclamations mean nothing to me.

In regards to your metaphor, I am the Sheriff of Nottingham. BG is King John. Wes is Richard and much like Richard, Wes is not returning to his throne and he rots with the so called infidels. BG must have disabled Wes's account which is basically a John move.

Found this in another thread and this basically represents BG taking the power
giphy.gif

So who is Robin?
I suppose Kave would be in this metaphor. Who is Little John and Blinkin and Achoo?

It's just straight up logic brah.

You said you were confident he was not your dad. Unless you are ignorant to the fact that Magic stuck his thing into every fine piece of ass all around the world while also saving the NBA and still finding time to be the best baller of all time.

Once you acknowledge that he probably did something with your mom (statistics bro, can't argue that) then the only way you could be confident he is not your dad is if your genes suck (just a handshake from the man could make you great, his DNA is some next level shit).

And they call me the druggie!

Floyd... Grovo is instigator of the millennium, who cares what he says. He's a sloot and he definetly stole the word that I obviously coined and created "slut". I have to go to sleep now though, it's past my bed time. You're doing tebows work Floyd, and like Drake says "you're my right hand, you my go too"
I feel like Browns fans are fighting over who is king of shit mountain.

You're all standing in shit so you're all kings.
I feel like you watch SAO

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

You say that like Okung isn't playing like shit right now :jnc

How good do you expect him to play with no help? Even decent LT are incredibly hard to come by so losing him will really set you back. It's bad enough having to grow the rest of the line but finding a talented LT is second in difficulty to only the QB position.

AFC:
1. Patriots
2. Bengals
3. Broncos

NFC:
1. Green Bay
2. Arizona
3. Atlanta

That's how I see it right now.

Seeing the Bengals on top of any list is hilarious to me. We all know they gonna choke any minute now.

How good do you expect him to play with no help? Even decent LT are incredibly hard to come by so losing him will really set you back. It's bad enough having to grow the rest of the line but finding a talented LT is second in difficulty to only the QB position.

We will trade you Okung.

Floyd... Grovo is instigator of the millennium, who cares what he says. He's a sloot and he definetly stole the word that I obviously coined and created "slut". I have to go to sleep now though, it's past my bed time. You're doing tebows work Floyd, and like Drake says "you're my right hand, you my go too"

200_s.gif

Night BG.

#ImpeachGrovaDaSloot
#RBH4President

Much like the man with one eye in the land of the Blind is king, The man with the toilet paper is king. He is like Charmin because he is so smooth.

I threw up a bit in my mouth writing this. What do you want us to talk about Weinke, I am sure its like you being unable to talk about the positives of Arkansas Football. We have to keep ourselves sane.

cdyhybrid

zhgspln.png

No one has earned a positive grade this year

Has Kas posted lately? I'm worried he might be broken.
Usually I see some bravado from him before our annual whooping of the Lions. We've beaten them 6 times in a row, our longest streak with a franchise. Time to make it 7!
I can't wait for Carlson Palmer to die.. like literally die on the field cause he get crush by a lighting bolt from Zeus from the Heavens. We all know God doesn't like your team so enjoy it before he sends all of you guys into injury hell!

:(

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Seattle looks atrocious on offense. Part of the reason it's ignored is that the 49ers and a few other teams look even worse.

Top Bottom