• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

He won't.
True True

I can't wait for Carlson Palmer to die.. like literally die on the field cause he get crush by a lighting bolt from Zeus from the Heavens. We all know God doesn't like your team so enjoy it before he sends all of you guys into injury hell!

headshaketim.gif~c200

zhgspln.png

No one has earned a positive grade this year

How many times has he lost one on one I wonder. Regardless, I stand by my comment on LTs being hard to find and I've seen him play well. Doesn't mean he isn't washed up but I suspect he'd be better with at least a decent guard beside him.

Usually I see some bravado from him before our annual whooping of the Lions. We've beaten them 6 times in a row, our longest streak with a franchise. Time to make it 7!

:(

It's okay man look on the bright side. PHX ARZ is a pretty cool place to live!

Seattle looks atrocious on offense. Part of the reason it's ignored is that the 49ers and a few other teams look even worse.

Looking atrocious is a compliment in my book. I'll take it! I would of went Seattle Seahawks offense looks like dog shit.

How many times has he lost one on one I wonder. Regardless, I stand by my comment on LTs being hard to find and I've seen him play well. Doesn't mean he isn't washed up but I suspect he'd be better with at least a decent guard beside him.

I'm more curious as to how many times he realize he's actually in a football game. He makes more mental error then any LT I've seen us have in the last 20 years. Just simple false start or completely missing the block. Fuck I once saw him back pedal as if it was a passing play when we were running! What the fuck is that shit. I think he has talent but just way too mentally weak or some shit. Like he just blanks out during games or something then Russell (Wilson) looks at him and he has this dumb fuck blank stare on his face. Like our other lineman has this "sorry my bad" look or they say sorry. He just stands there and look up at the sky with this dumb ass blank stare then about 20 seconds later he slaps himself in the head and then wonder wait there's another play that's about to happen?

Let just say this as much as I hate the 49ers, Rams, and Cards I wouldn't even WISH they waste their 1st round draft pick on a fuck like Okung.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If Dalton keeps his shit together, sky's the limit with that team.

:jnc

Sounds like a sure bet then!

Has Kas posted lately? I'm worried he might be broken.

Every time we wonder why one of our joke posters hasn't posted in a while they come back and then we want them to leave again. Like noodle.

We're so fickle.

He won't.

I can't wait for Carlson Palmer to die.. like literally die on the field cause he get crush by a lighting bolt from Zeus from the Heavens. We all know God doesn't like your team so enjoy it before he sends all of you guys into injury hell!

How dare you wish injuries on other players!!!1!!

It's okay man look on the bright side. PHX ARZ is a pretty cool place to live!

Looking atrocious is a compliment in my book. I'll take it! I would of went Seattle Seahawks offense looks like dog shit.

I don't actually live in Phoenix but thankfully my father does so I can crash there for the weekend instead of driving up and back in the same day for home games. Although I get complaints that I only visit him during football season ;P

cdyhybrid

I'm sure he would, but still.

Our starting center, who is not on IR or a practice squad for the first time in his career, is our highest graded player.

Never forget that BlackGhost is an enemy of the United States of America

But that's your king tho, right Floyd?

What I see here is a man who shows his attitude to multiculturalism and not blinded by pure nationalism Grover. I mean how is that not respectful

Why was he cheering for Ghana though, I would like some context.

If you basic bitches don't stop squabbling, I'll have to post some animu. And you know no one wins when that happens.

200.gif

Whatever about the animu

What I see here is a man who shows his attitude to multiculturalism and not blinded by pure nationalism Grover. I mean how is that not respectful

Why was he cheering for Ghana though, I would like some context.

200.gif

Whatever about the animu

I hope your fat ass gets banned for encouraging the posting of animu you fat fuck!

I'm sure he would, but still.

Our starting center, who is not on IR or a practice squad for the first time in his career, is our highest graded player.

As a Cardinal fan, I know your pain. Levi Brown in particular plagued us for years and the only reason our line wasn't recognized for how bad it really was for the full duration it was terrible is that Kurt Warner hid that from most with his really quick release and reading of the defense. I knew they were trash and as soon as he retired, so did everyone else. It took using the 7th overall pick on a guard (which is only finally panning out this year) and stealing Veldheer in FA last year to turn this ship around. Massie has finally turned into a solid RT but it took him around 4 years to get to this point and I doubt we'll keep him after this season, especially after drafting Humphries with our first pick this last draft. I used to drool over other team's lines like most drool for good QBs. Now with Iupati, our line should be even better, namely for run blocking where we were atrocious last year. I know he isn't very good at pass protecting but still an upgrade from Larsen!

Line_HTX

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fucking GATA is getting on TV now?

GOD HELP US.

As long as a black man stays as President I'm okay with this. The only thing this thread ever did right was allow a black man to become President.

Seems kinda implausible if you think about it though. I don't know if the world is ready for a black NFL GAF president.

Too many letters and dashes. How about XFL-Age?

It'll be about as successful as the XFL

Thems fighting words.

Kas has to get others to fight for him

How far have things fallen?

Seems kinda implausible if you think about it though. I don't know if the world is ready for a black NFL GAF president.

It'll be about as successful as the XFL

Kas has to get others to fight for him

How far have things fallen?

Grov is black!

Don't tell me he's not black I refuse to believe it!

Well I would have placed Pittsburgh but they are not as balanced on defense as the Bengals and Ben is injured.

I forgot someone had to win that shit of a division. Ravens suck... Browns are the Browns, and Bengals are the Bengals. See I usually can count on Steelers/Ravens but we can't this year. Oh well another year of Bengals getting a first round playoff home game and losing.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

After that we are rewatching the 1995 MLB season.

95 Mariners!

Yes please.

Top Bottom