• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Gigglepoo

An Eagles podcast that I listen to was just discussing this point. They also said injuries are way up around the league this year and wondered if it was due to the lightened training camp schedule. I think the Eagles have had someone on the OL get hurt every game. They literally cannot keep 5 guys on the field together. It really seems like no teams have any depth any more, even watching other teams it seems like when a starter goes down the replacements are much worse.

Is this true? I haven't seen any numbers on this issue yet.

I think it went alright. I dunno, I try not to overthink these things though. I put my best foot forward and I'm either a fit for the job or I'm not.

It would be an hourly job, developing Drupal websites for clients of the company. I'd probably start off with a smallish amount of hours though, so I might have to pick up something on the side until it picks up if I get the job. If I were to get up near 40 hours/week and I get towards the high end of the payrate my referrer suggested they offer, it would pay about twice as much as I was making before (which isn't that hard, to be fair).

Thanks, friend. We are all Huskies tonight.
Sounds like an an open opportunity for growth which is good.
Got the job, starting out with a light workload next week but they hope to ramp me up to full-time as business allows. Starting at $20/hr, not bad!

Not buying yet, I'm only getting like 10 hours next week :jnc

Maybe at Freaknight :p

Cool, I'll check this out, thanks for the tip!

Then I read this, congrats, brother! I'm glad you found something so quickly as that can be difficult these days. Now you just set your nose to the grindstone and get up to that wage they mentioned in the interview. Good luck!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000552279/article/qb-index-quarterseason-rankings-132

The Big Two

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Tom Brady

Top shelf

3. Carson Palmer
4. Matt Ryan
5. Andy Dalton
6. Cam Newton
7. Philip Rivers
8. Russell Wilson

Next level

9. Eli Manning
10. Drew Brees
11. Marcus Mariota
12. Derek Carr
13. Teddy Bridgewater
14. Peyton Manning
15. Joe Flacco
16. Andrew Luck

Middle of the pack

17. Tyrod Taylor
18. Jay Cutler
19. Nick Foles
20. Matthew Stafford
21. Blake Bortles

A large final tier

22. Alex Smith
23. Kirk Cousins
24. Sam Bradford
25. Ryan Fitzpatrick
26. Ryan Tannehill
27. Jameis Winston
28. Colin Kaepernick
29. Brandon Weeden
30. Josh McCown
31. Mike Vick
32. Ryan Mallett

SOMEONE CALL KAS OR JA RULE. WE NEED TO KNOW THEIR OPINIONS OF THIS LIST!

This particular tier/ranking is specifically 2015 only.

I know.. that's what I'm saying. Why would I be posting 2014 ranking in 2015? Of course it's for this year because... that's the year we are in!

This being the end all be all when determining QB ranks, swallow deep, Palmer haters ;P

He's still going to get BROKEN. Don't worry like a true friend I'll lend you a shoulder to cry on once it happens.

:jnc

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I know.. that's what I'm saying. Why would I be posting 2014 ranking in 2015? Of course it's for this year because... that's the year we are in!

He's still going to get BROKEN. Don't worry like a true friend I'll lend you a shoulder to cry on once it happens.

Oh sorry. Well the previous tiers/rankings (weeks 1-3) for nfl.com included last years' games/stats.

Tabris

Peyton Manning will be #1 by end of season, and #1 in Super Bowl MVP voting, but most importantly he'll always be #1 in my heart :)

bionic77

I like to think of it as, can Indy win with Vinatieri?
I asked his wife Elizabeth and she said you could fuck yourself with a confederate flag.

Straight from the bald's mouth. He wants the ball and he is going to score again and again and again.

He'll be joining Ben in the void after his annual injury.

I know you guys are trolling but it's probably a real perception for him. He's not actually especially injury prone. He's had two major injuries but played plenty of games in between. He survived the Rams so he's staying upright and on the field! Still play the Rams again tho! But if anything our line should be better by then because this was Iupati's first game this season so he'll have the rust off by then and same with Massie, he was suspended the first couple weeks and was rusty but should continue to get better with more snaps.

Top Bottom