• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Russell did all that himself. Unless Bevell is scripting the OL breaking down and telling Russell exactly how to improvise.

I'll compare him to Rodgers because their contracts are about equal. Before last year or two . Rodgers' O line was complete garbage and he was consistently near the top of most sacked QB in the league. And before Lacy, he's always had a decidedly average/crappy run game. And his defense has been shit for years outside of the SuperBowl year. Yet he's consistently been good.

Russel has managed to play his entire career with the best defense in football and a top 5 running game. The first year he has to somewhat carry the team on his shoulders and he falls very short

RELAYER

Banned
Watching the Panthers game, we better learn how to cover the TE before we meet up Carolina.

Panthers will destroy us both games.
That Defense will blow us up and when was the last time we could cover a TE?

It's supposed to be canvas colored like the old days not "flesh"

Racist

Well, W/E.
Looks like a bunch of pantsless dudes wearing stockings, especially when they zoom out.

I think its safe to say that Tom Brady killed the Legion of Boom. They lost their swagger and mystique in the fourth quarter of that super bowl.

Kind of crazy that the league doesn't have a SNF game scheduled for tonight.
Friday-Damn-Gif.gif

I'll compare him to Rodgers because their contracts are about equal. Before last year or two . Rodgers' O line was complete garbage and he was consistently near the top of most sacked QB in the league. And before Lacy, he's always had a decidedly average/crappy run game. And his defense has been shit for years outside of the SuperBowl year.

Russel has managed to play his entire career with the best defense in football and a top 5 running game. The first year he has to somewhat carry the team on his shoulders and he falls very short

Russell is a midget though. He can't see over the OL!

I guess that after my team loses by 148 points in the SNF I can take solace that they will still be one game ahead of the Seahawks.

Small victories.

Top Bottom