• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

braves01

Banned
What record is that, again, Sherman

XSI2FDt.gif

Thx

Lol

cdyhybrid

I'll compare him to Rodgers because their contracts are about equal. Before last year or two . Rodgers' O line was complete garbage and he was consistently near the top of most sacked QB in the league. And before Lacy, he's always had a decidedly average/crappy run game. And his defense has been shit for years outside of the SuperBowl year.

Russel has managed to play his entire career with the best defense in football and a top 5 running game. The first year he has to somewhat carry the team on his shoulders and he falls very short
Rodgers has had better receivers and a better system to play in every single year he's started than Russell has ever had. Their entire passing offense is predicated on UDFA WRs winning 1-on-1s. It's garbage.

Bessy67

Rodgers has had better receivers and a better system to play in every single year he's started than Russell has ever had. Their entire passing offense is predicated on UDFA WRs winning 1-on-1s. It's garbage.
lol, what receivers does Rodgers have? There was some fat white #80 that I've never seen before in my life playing today.

squicken

Chickens beat Clausen Bears and dubious win over a bad Lions team. Seattle just might not be very good at this point

Not taking anything from Carolina. Important win for them

Spinluck

Wilson is talented, but last year his he played like absolute dogshit in the NFCC and got bailed out by how solid his team was. He made some plays to dig them out, but his defense giving Rodgers fits saved them (and the terrible game management by the coaches at the end).

He's still good, but he fell into a great situation in Seattle. They have a lot of problems to iron out though.

D, you were born to choke in this moment.

I mean, you were born for this moment.

Chargers going to screen all the way down the field, apparently.

My group chats are hilarious. All the guys are like fire Darrell Bevell. All the chicks are like it's an emotional problem with the team! Guys aren't getting paid enough and there is too much chemistry problems, they need therapy.

Chickens beat Clausen Bears and dubious win over a bad Lions team. Seattle just might not be very good at this point

Not taking anything from Carolina. Important win for them
IMO, Seattle is the 2010 vikings.

Maybe without the coaching meltdown and bizarre randy moss signing. But we can always hope!

Top Bottom