• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Greg

KkMJxEO.jpg
KkMJxEO.jpg
KkMJxEO.jpg
KkMJxEO.jpg
KkMJxEO.jpg
KkMJxEO.jpg
KkMJxEO.jpg
KkMJxEO.jpg
KkMJxEO.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Ok now I'm ready to the Pats put up 100 points and try not to puke..

ugh... they can't keep getting away with it.. somebody needs to stop them!

Colasante

Looks like it'll be Marcus Cannon at left tackle for the Patriots instead of Sebastian Vollmer flipping over from the right side. This is going to a frightening season.

Servbot24

Banned
PACK

Man what a great football season for me so far. Iowa 7-0, Packers 6-0. Both heading into bye weeks. I know it won't last, but enjoying it for now. :)

bionic77

Packers look like frauds .

But at the same time they are undefeated.

Bungles offense looks legit.

Now that we found our new starting qb (please don't be a rapist Landry) he is going to have to put up 30+ to take then out.

Imagine a world where Eli doesn't refuse to play for the Chargers, and Brady is allowed to have 2 extra rings (both his only un-asterisked ones)

Kusagari

Outside of the Pats, the Bengals are definitely the most impressive looking team in the league.

But it's impossible to believe in Dalton.

Packers look like frauds .

But at the same time they are undefeated.

Bungles offense looks legit.

Now that we found our new starting qb (please don't be a rapist Landry) he is going to have to put up 30+ to take then out.

Bungles was down 24-7 at home to a team that should be 1-5.

Frauds everywhere!

effzee

Chargers with some horrible play calling at the end.

Rivers missed the biggest opportunity on 2nd and goal. He had Wood or could have walked it in.

Jopie

I don't like the Patriots, but I have always wanted to see a pro team put up like 80 points, Baylor style.

Hoping tonight is the night.

Top Bottom