• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Godslay

Banned
I hope you guys come out of the AFC this year. You guys did give is our first and only SB. Just make sure them bitches up north don't win.

It's going to take a lot of work on the O to pull it off. Even if the D continues to play at this level.

Good thing about AFC is that every team is flawed in their own way.

Colts about to get beaten down, but still all true lovers of America should be rooting for them...or watching baseball instead.

Because it's about to be a murder.

Fake Edit: Wow Rodney Harrison gave the Panthers props. I'm sure that took all he had

e5UoZ1v.jpg

Yes, the Denver receivers have been garbage this season, but there's no denying that Manning is the single biggest problem with the Broncos right now. I want him to pull it together, but I don't see it happening now.

How does anyone not see them getting to the playoffs, bouncing immediately specifically because they can't carry him anymore, and him retiring disgraced

We all wanted his career to end after it happened last year because it was much less embarrassing than see it dragged out a third year in a row

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FACT: The Steelers should be 3-0 without Big Ben.
FACT: The QB they were afraid to play for some reason torched one of the better defenses in the league who were also gunning for revenge for their head coach.

squicken

FACT: The Steelers should be 3-0 without Big Ben.
FACT: The QB they were afraid to play for some reason torched one of the better defenses in the league who were also gunning for revenge for their head coach.

Cards might be frauds too. Beat up on a bunch of bad teams

Colts about to get beaten down, but still all true lovers of America should be rooting for them...or watching baseball instead.

Because it's about to be a murder.

Fake Edit: Wow Rodney Harrison gave the Panthers props. I'm sure that took all he had
Flipping between this and the Cubs Mets game. My back to the future nostalgia has me rooting for the Cubs.

Godslay

Banned
He's literally getting worse each week. Do you want to see him die on the field?

The defense is scoring what, 13/14 points each and every game? He's starting to give about that much back. They've also played the soft part of their schedule.

If he wants to be out there and playing, then that's fine with me. He knows the risks of playing at this age, nobody is forcing him out there.

Defense isn't scoring that many points, it's been debunked in this thread.

As far as soft part of schedule, 4 maybe 5 of the next 10 are decent teams (GB, Pats, Bengals, Steelers, maybe Colts if they get it together).

Let's say they split it. That puts them at 11-5. Really though some of the OLs the D have faced are better then what they are going to see coming up.

I'm at peace with it. Win or lose. Riding or dying with PM, and that's okay.

j-wood

Still pretty pissed the dolphins took a crazy cheap shot on mariota, could have been a bad acl injury.

Not to mention the fucking broke our centers legs. Ugh.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We get a MNF game this season then 10 more years of darkness.

Actually it's against the Ravens, but I expect them to be way more healthy then the first time we played.

BG this is what I've learned now after this loss to Denver.

We're going to get this all year; close losses or last second wins.

We are going to finish 5-11 or 6-10, push ourselves out of a good draft pick and become mediocre which is a worse death than sucking ass.

Top Bottom