• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Konka

Banned
Packers look like frauds .

But at the same time they are undefeated.

Bungles offense looks legit.

Now that we found our new starting qb (please don't be a rapist Landry) he is going to have to put up 30+ to take then out.

dm_151018_NFL_Steelers_Landry_Jones_talks_replacing.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So is the only way the Bengals and drop the 'bungles' moniker if they win a playoff game or does it have to be an Owl?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Time to not watch the brutalizing the Pats will do to the Colts. I don't want to hear the Brady blowjobs all night. The slurping sound is a bit nauseating.

Not that he won't deserve it because Pats will win 55-7.

Godslay

Banned
Imagine a world where Eli doesn't refuse to play for the Chargers, and Brady is allowed to have 2 extra rings (both his only un-asterisked ones)

Eli with some of those Rivers/Brees led Chargers teams of the past? Chargers probably would have had a couple Super Bowls. Those were excellent teams. If I remember correctly, they had the #1 offense and #1 defense one of those years, and still lost.

Packers look like frauds .

But at the same time they are undefeated.

Bungles offense looks legit.

Now that we found our new starting qb (please don't be a rapist Landry) he is going to have to put up 30+ to take then out.

Half of the team is injured. If they get healthy after the bye week I'll take 6-0 as early season frauds

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hasslebald for Denver's Number One Pick. Who says no? Denver probably wins a Super Bowl and Indy gets value for a backup QB in a division they could win with no QB.

After last year disaster I honestly didn't think we would make it back to the SB. I predicted losing the vision and being a wildcard team that probably get bounce in the playoffs.

Boy was I wrong... Wildcard would be a miracle at this point.

Wildcard doesn't seem realistic. Either somehow win the division or sit at home in January.

Godslay

Banned
It's not I who doubts God King Brock, it's the Denver front office.

Team is sitting at 6-0, with a locker room that is fully solidified behind winning with Peyton Manning. And you want to bench him?

It's not going to happen any time soon. Even with his erratic play. Hate to break it to you guys, but Manning plays until he's injured. Especially when there is so much blame to pass around on the offense aside from the picks.

Team is sitting at 6-0, with a locker room that is fully solidified behind winning with Peyton Manning. And you want to bench him?

It's not going to happen any time soon. Even with his erratic play. Hate to break it to you guys, but Manning plays until he's injured. Especially when there is so much blame to pass around on the offense aside from the picks.

I hope you guys come out of the AFC this year. You guys did give is our first and only SB. Just make sure them bitches up north don't win.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

He's literally getting worse each week. Do you want to see him die on the field?

The defense is scoring what, 13/14 points each and every game? He's starting to give about that much back. They've also played the soft part of their schedule.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Yes, the Denver receivers have been garbage this season, but there's no denying that Manning is the single biggest problem with the Broncos right now. I want him to pull it together, but I don't see it happening now.

Top Bottom