• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
KgAp5Ez.gif

CRpf3S-XAAAeKo8.jpg

Omg ahahahahah PLS PLS PLS

The one positive for the Colts you can say, is that those two have balls of steel to go through with the play.

I am not joking: at the last touchdown, people weren't booing. The stadium was almost completely quiet. Because they were still trying to process that play call.

Announcers were openly making fun of it 5 minutes after it happened.

That is going to be the call that gets mentioned when they publicly explain Pagano's firing in the offseason.

That is going to be the play that tops ESPN's Not Top 10 for the next 30 weeks like Buttfumble did

I've never not seen a clip on a punt return.

The only thing I can think of is that it's a play designed to throw off the defense and maybe catch someone offside or something, and the snapper panicked. Dumb AF to even try it.

Yeah true. Arguably, the whole team wasn't supposed to be ~2 yards behind the LOS. But it shows how hard it can be to accurately line up on the line of scrimmage w/o the football being placed.

squicken

The Colts have abandoned the short passing game for no reason. There's 12 minutes left! But even then they have been throwing long all half. Pep sucks too. Pay Harbaugh all the money

BigAT

Running that shit down only 6 in the third with one of the better punters in the league makes even stupider, if that is even possible.

Bread

Banned
I am not joking: at the last touchdown, people weren't booing. The stadium was almost completely quiet. Because they were still trying to process that play call.

Announcers were openly making fun of it 5 minutes after it happened.

That is going to be the call that gets mentioned when they publicly explain Pagano's firing in the offseason.

That is going to be the play that tops ESPN's Not Top 10 for the next 30 weeks like Buttfumble did
The Colts deflated the fans enthusiasm

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
holy hell, every punt return has had a flag.

Of all the stupid penalties.. that's one of the worst.. nothing good comes of it.. you aren't saving anything by doing it.. at least with a hold it's to stop a sack, or sometimes with PI it's to stop a big play.. but blocking in the back is so easy to call and most of the time it accomplishes nothing.

Bread

Banned
holy hell, every punt return has had a flag.

Of all the stupid penalties.. that's one of the worst.. nothing good comes of it.. you aren't saving anything by doing it.. at least with a hold it's to stop a sack, or sometimes with PI it's to stop a big play.. but blocking in the back is so easy to call and most of the time it accomplishes nothing.
It saves your punt returner from being blown up

DMczaf

Guys, he had cancer and he literally said that it taught him YOLO.

You knew it was coming, but you didn't want to listen!

The Colts have abandoned the short passing game for no reason. There's 12 minutes left! But even then they have been throwing long all half. Pep sucks too. Pay Harbaugh all the money
Based on that punt call, they have also abandoned all designs on winning, intelligence, and human dignity.

Draxal

So you can lose a game that you led the entire game on a punt.

Top Bottom