• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

First Brady failed sneak that I can remember in memory.

are the GE douchebag commercials worse than fanduel/draftkings?

They're just fucking embarrassing to GE too because ... it's like they're admitting that nobody thinks it's cool to work at GE. That "We're not what you think we are" commercial can work (See: those non-offensive Buick ads), but these just don't work at all

Dgmc4Qr.jpg

DMczaf

Can Tiburon patch that play into Madden just for the novelty of it?

Can that play make it on to the cover of Madden 17?

it sucks that the colts fake punt play happened because now nothing can ever top it again. it's like you love a band and they release a masterpiece album that you know they will never top again.

i'm sad :(

Apparently there's some rumors going around that Browns are gonna getting penalized for Haden surprisingly being inactive like a week ago.

If we lose a draft pick or somthing then smdfh, fuck this regime
*pukes
*stabs bootleg noodles *cooks and eats said noodles *Pukes again

The game now is completely irrelevant after that non punt. I have to understand WTF was that. The best explanation I have is that Pagano wants to be fired, designed that as a big FUCK YOU to Grigson, maybe he wanted to fuck Pep during the break and got denied and said alright you're coming with me. Meanwhile Irsay is tripping fucking balls and forgot that a NFL team even have a DC so Manusky is going to stay there forever.

That's the best I got.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The game now is completely irrelevant after that non punt. I have to understand WTF was that. The best explanation I have is that Pagano wants to be fired, designed that as a big FUCK YOU to Grigson, maybe he wanted to fuck Pep during the break and got denied and said alright you're coming with me. Meanwhile Irsay is tripping fucking balls and forgot that a NFL team even have a DC so Manusky is going to stay there forever.

That's the best I got.

... They're down 2 scores with 9 minutes left. Maybe Colts fans can wait till the game is actually over first?

Narag

That's the best I got.

CRpi21XUAAA965B.jpg:large

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Apparently there's some rumors going around that Browns are gonna getting penalized for Haden surprisingly being inactive like a week ago.

*pukes
Only Pats ever seemingly lose picks.

I think they must have been hoping the pats were all dumb and would follow the colts to the sideline then the 2 dudes would quick snap and get the 3 yards or more. Badly executed and dumb idea.

Reminds me of raiders fake punt and schoob threw a pick 6

rando14

*pukes

*spoonfeeds BG the puked up bamon noodles
*punches bg in the stomach
*shits

Top Bottom