• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

bionic77

With Bens inconsistency after returning from injury, I almost wish he'd play this weekend so he can get it out of his system for Cincy the week after.

Then again, it's hard to say if his shittiness after returning is because he returned too soon or if he's just rusty from not playing.

I just really, really want to beat the Bengals
Most of the bad returns were after concussions. Where he could pass the cracker jack concussion protocols and then go on to throw 10 INTs against the Raiders and other shit teams that could not have beaten us without Ben's help.

That said even gimp Ben has to be better than what we were getting from Vick. I don't think anyone played the position worse than he has this year.

I think all Landry needs is some play action. Let Bell do the work - it'll be easier without 9 and 10 man boxes every play like with Vick.

Chiefs have no offense. Landry doesn't turn the ball over and we have a good chance to win.

Villanueva is a wild card. First start and hit opponents are Houston and Hali. Cripes.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Hopefully he is one of those people who improves by playing against elite completion and is not a turtler (or whatever animal) whose penis retracts when in the presence of a real man.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
You can only care about something if you are capable of love and have a heart.

These things will forever be beyond your understanding.

Now tell us what movies you love so we can all take a giant dump on your tastes.

Hey, I never said the originals sucked, I said while charming they've aged horribly. Its the prequels that suck. If the new is great, that would be great, but I prefer to go in with hopes low so as to not get crushed if it sucks. This tactic works for sports too.

But since you asked, some great movies I love:
The Good the Bad & The Ugly
The Godfather Part I & II
Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction
LOTR triology, NOT the hobbit movies
Back to the Future (better tribology than star wars and the bonus that it hasn't aged horribly)

and on and on etc.

Zeke

That knife thread in ot is just lol. I'm convinced we have people on gaf that pee their pants at the sight of their own shadow. Pepiope your eagles better win tonight Dallas would like first place kthx.

Line_HTX

Sock Game coming home!

OKAY!

YAY-YAH!

Hey, loaf, I didn't have to deal with perfection. I wanted them to be stopped, and they got stopped. I'm just saying with those best circumstances to not finish it off is the most disappointment.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
HoFinley has officially retired.

I miss the idea of having a fantastic tight end in Green Bay. He was really coming around there towards the end it seemed.

wienke was our king during those times actually

I don't know what you're talking about.

What fandom hasn't he been king,

Packers like it was said.

That's a hard thing to get elected to. Nobody gives a fuck about being appointed king of the Texans.

Spinluck

Most disappointing loss has to be XLII.

lolololololol

Not even close.

Let me take you chumps back to 2005 when Manning was in command of the most talented team Indy has ever had. That offense was unbelievably stacked and honestly I think it's the all around the best team we have ever fielded. The divisional round against the Steelers. I have bitched about this loss too many times, but we fucking blew that game--like completely.

What are the chances Betis fumbles the fucking ball on the fucking goal line? WHAT ARE THE FUCKING CHANCES!? But then the guy who recovers the fumble is the same guy who gets stabbed the night before the game by his crazy bitch wife, and can't even outrun that fat fuck of rapist QB in Ben. WUT. Then the so called most accurate kicker in NFL history completely botches a kick 90 degrees wide. Im positively sure that no kicker in the league can actually duplicate that dogshit kick even if you offered them a QB tier contract. It pains me till this day to talk about it. The funniest thing about it is i bring it up more than any Steelers fan I know. That shit killed me inside.

SB XLIV is whatever, Peyton choked against a D that wasn't even all that outside of getting turnovers. He carried that team and carried Caldwell to an SB. Peyton has carried shit coaches all his career, and Sean Payton getting the better of that Colts team is not as painful but of course I would have loved to win that game. Nothing comes close to that 2005 game for me. Comedy of errors in a game we had no business losing.

EDIT: I just realized that your post was actually a jab at Pats fans and that you didn't put SBXLIV. Do not disregard my post as I still mean everything I put in it.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
lolololololol

Not even close.

Let me take you chumps back to 2005 when Manning was in command of the most talented team Indy has ever had. That offense was unbelievably stacked and honestly I think it's the all around the best team we have ever fielded. The divisional round against the Steelers. I have bitched about this loss too many times, but we fucking blew that game--like completely.

What are the chances Betis fumbles the fucking ball on the fucking goal line? WHAT ARE THE FUCKING CHANCES!? But then the guy who recovers the fumble is the same guy who gets stabbed the night before the game by his crazy bitch wife, and can't even outrun that fat fuck of rapist QB in Ben. WUT. Then the so called most accurate kicker in NFL history completely botches a kick 90 degrees wide. Im positively sure that no kicker in the league can actually duplicate that dogshit kick even if you offered them a QB tier contract. It pains me till this day to talk about it. The funniest thing about it is i bring it up more than any Steelers fan I know. That shit killed me inside.

SB XLIV is whatever, Peyton choked against a D that wasn't even all that outside of getting turnovers. He carried that team and carried Caldwell to an SB. Peyton has carried shit coaches all his career, and Sean Payton getting the better of that Colts team is not as painful but of course I would have loved to win that game. Nothing comes close to that 2005 game for me. Comedy of errors in a game we had no business losing.
The best part of that kick was Vanderjagt going on letterman or leno and kicking field goals afterwards. And didn't he admit to having alcohol in him for that game or was that something else about him being drunk?

Spinluck

The best part of that kick was Vanderjagt going on letterman or leno and kicking field goals afterwards. And didn't he admit to having alcohol in him for that game or was that something else about him being drunk?

Yeah. Peyton even called him a drunk lol.

Ahh, good times.

bionic77

Hey, I never said the originals sucked, I said while charming they've aged horribly. Its the prequels that suck. If the new is great, that would be great, but I prefer to go in with hopes low so as to not get crushed if it sucks. This tactic works for sports too.

But since you asked, some great movies I love:
The Good the Bad & The Ugly
The Godfather Part I & II
Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction
LOTR triology, NOT the hobbit movies
Back to the Future (better tribology than star wars and the bonus that it hasn't aged horribly)

and on and on etc.
Thats nonsense! And that is coming from someone who loves the BTTF movies.

Star Wars has 2 of the best movies ever (original and Empire) and a 3rd movie that while not as good as the first two, makes you feel awesome once it is over. For a movie that has supposedly aged badly Return of the Jedi STILL has the best space battle scenes in any movie ever made. I can't watch the Lucas shit versions but the OG versions are legit and if you stuck them in front of any kid that was not defective they would agree with me 100%.

BTTF is good but it is not nearly as good as the internet nerds make it out to be. And the 3rd movie was incredibly disappointing when it came out. People became more forgiving of it over time for whatever reason.

Spinluck

Heard a rumor that narag and spinluck wore deflategate football hats last night during the game.

usatsi_8871419-e1445225087553.jpg

bionic77

bitchass bitch said:
lolololololol

Not even close.

What the fuck?

You didn't blow shit!

The Steelers dominated in all 3 phases for 59 minutes. Offensively we shat all over your defense with Ben tearing shit up. Defensively we put Peyton on his back and he pouted like some bitch ass from New England. And mentally Joey Porter just intimidated the fuck out of the entire franchise.

You were only in that game because of crooked ass refs who gave you a bullshit ass PI and stole an INT from Troy (dude literally ran around for 5 minutes and somehow it is not a football play, you could see the bills failing out of the refs pockets after that play), and the biggest fucking choke from a fat ass biiiiiiitch (this is why it will always be ok to hate fat people).

Your team were frauds who could not handle it when a real team stepped up to them.

Stop making excuses and bow down to the champs of 2005. We earned that shit and I want recognition for it!

Top Bottom