• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

squicken

Panthers fans will always defend their guy, but I am sure they'd like it if he acted a little better in moments like that. In a Rams-Panthers game a few years ago, Chris Long got ejected, and Cam ran 50 yards to the other end of the field and was doing Hulk Hogan crowd calls to the fans in the end zone in celebration

And don't like act we are picking on Cam. Tom Brady gets more crap than anyone, rightfully, when he does big whiny baby routine with officials

Salaadin

With Bens inconsistency after returning from injury, I almost wish he'd play this weekend so he can get it out of his system for Cincy the week after.

Then again, it's hard to say if his shittiness after returning is because he returned too soon or if he's just rusty from not playing.

I just really, really want to beat the Bengals

Gobias

Banned
96oeVId.gif

The Golden State Warriors were cursed once upon a time.

Do you just give up hah

Do you just stop fighting hah

ja07PM3.gif

Lead us to the promised land Matthew

Are you comparing the Lions to child soldiers?

RELAYER

Banned
Looked awful in all phases? Despite the turnovers, the offense was moving the ball up and down the field particularly when running the ball. I don't play that coulda/woulda/shoulda game. Last season we were in alot of games till the end and could have easily won a few that we ended up losing. The whole "plenty 3 and outs on offense" is what I'm talking about in regards to schtick. This season the team is second in the league in TOP, how does that equate to a bunch of 3 and outs?

I'm just don't understand the whole "this team is trash" attitude after one away lost on a Thursday night to a division rival.

Division rival might as well be changed to Division Daddy.
Everyone is always like "oh it's a division game, it's a toss up"
Meanwhile Saints are like 13-4 against us.

I guess the reaction is because Dan Quinn had everyone believin and then we go out and get embarrassed by the Saints, AGAIN, in same old fashion.

IDK man, overreacting a bit? Maybe so. All I know is they looked like trash. And it aint like the Saints are world-beaters. Matt was sacked 5 times and had 20 hurries, and Vic Beasley looked like a little boy spinning in circles against a 3rd string LT. They looked like a bad team who had been getting lucky and then finally ran out of magic. Sorry I'm just not impressed. If that's schtick then so be it.

Crisco

Banned
Panthers fans will always defend their guy, but I am sure they'd like it if he acted a little better in moments like that. In a Rams-Panthers game a few years ago, Chris Long got ejected, and Cam ran 50 yards to the other end of the field and was doing Hulk Hogan crowd calls to the fans in the end zone in celebration

And don't like act we are picking on Cam. Tom Brady gets more crap than anyone, rightfully, when he does big whiny baby routine with officials

No, he acted exactly like I hoped he would if we pulled off a win like that. Loved the emotion. He's a football player, not a software engineer. I wish I could run around the office and scream at people when I overcome some particularly difficult technical problem.

jbug617

Banned
Johnny Manziel's girlfriend Colleen Crowley told police the Cleveland Browns QB hit her a "couple times" during their domestic dispute last week and admits they had been boozing earlier in the day ... this according to the police report.

As we previously reported, the Avon Police Dept. in Ohio responded to reports of a domestic dispute between Manziel and Crowley on Monday. When they arrived, Crowley had an abrasion on her left arm.

In the report, obtained by TMZ Sports, cops say Crowley told them Johnny had shoved her head against the glass of the car during an argument and then stated, "Mr. Manziel hit her a couple times in the car."
Crowley told cops she had 3 crown and cokes earlier in the day. Manziel, who recently completed a stint in rehab, told cops he had 2 drinks but sobered up before he got behind the wheel.

During the stop, Manziel's teammate Paul Kruger arrived to the scene -- but Crowley was angered by his presence and told him to leave ... "He doesn't need to be here."

Kruger told cops he was not a witness and only stopped because he happened to recognize Manziel's car as he was on the way to the Petitti Garden Center with his wife.

Cops took photos of Crowley's injury ... but say the "friction burn" on her wrist was the result of Manziel grabbing her wrist to keep her in the car.

In the report, cops say Crowley made it clear she did NOT want to press charges.
Cops determined Manziel was NOT drunk -- and eventually officers let the two leave together without making an arrest.
http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/19/johnn...inking/?adid=article.readmore.click#continued

squicken

I like that TMZ "obtained" the police report, when all media outlets have it, along with the dashboard video of the officer on the scene

What happened in the Atlanta game in the second half ?

Atlanta was only down 7 despite 4 -5turnovers.
They were moving the ball really on offense in the first half.

We're they unable to move the ball in the second half ? More turnovers?

Thanks.

Are you comparing the Lions to child soldiers?

Much like a child soldier carrying an AK-47 which is too heavy for him, Stafford closes his eyes as he pulls the trigger, taking shots all over the place and hoping to hit the target by dint of sheer luck.

AKA Megatron

tmdorsey

What happened in the Atlanta game in the second half ?

Atlanta was only down 7 despite 4 -5turnovers.
They were moving the ball really on offense in the first half.

We're they unable to move the ball in the second half ? More turnovers?

Thanks.

I think they got a little pass happy in the second half. Maybe Pearson, the starting center, being out threw off the offensive line cause Ryan was constantly under pressure.

Kas talkin real big about beating the bears I see

You guys beating the Saints at home is the turning point of the season, I can feel it.

The Panthers this year remind me a lot of the Cowboys last year. They win a game on the road in Seattle and everybody thinks they are legit now.

And the NFC East is the new NFC South.

Hindl

You guys beating the Saints at home is the turning point of the season, I can feel it.

The Panthers this year remind me a lot of the Cowboys last year. They win a game on the road in Seattle and everybody thinks they are legit now.

Ugh I hope so, but the Saints have a weak defense. And the one thing that's defined the Chip Kelly Eagles is inconsistency. The only difference is where last year we snuck away with wins we probably shouldn't have, this year we are. Bradford has strung together 3 games were he's looked average, but tonight's a good test for him and the other inconsistent pieces.

And the NFC East is the new NFC South.

This hurts so much but it's true. Our division sucks

Top Bottom