• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Here is Magic's statue.

LDGayjW.jpg

Striker

That's a whole lot of soft tissue injuries.

Coughlin:

On Cruz:
Damn, they definitely will need Beckham and Casillas in this game. I think they can get by without Kennard, though he would be a fantastic addition. They don't have any LB's to cover these backs or TE's without Casillas in the lineup. Still got a few more days.

E:

Hosley is starting for Prince.

bionic77

Michigan fans have no class.

That is no way to treat someone who is most likely your father or grandfather.

In his home state of Michigan I believe 120% of the pregnancies that occurred in the state while he lived there were directly attributed to his greatness.

NFL-GAF 2005 about to run up on these young bucks
You can be Warren G, I will be Nate Dogg and Ninja can be Suge Knight.

Shits about to go down!

Here is Magic's statue.

LDGayjW.jpg

While most UM fans aren't that pathetic...most of them are insufferable. The arrogance and entitlement, the general lack of football IQ, and the nonstop dismissal of their rivals continues to amaze me. Just watch, if MSU wins this game they'll continue to say MSU is overrated/hasn't beaten anyone/isn't good/etc. The narrative never ends.

Bragging about shit that happened 60 years ago, like Notre Dame fans. Laughable.

You'll cheer for whoever Bionic tells you to and like it.

I'm going to name my first child Jim Harbaugh, regardless of gender.

So basically you are admiring to be a terrible father. Cool.

Harbaugh culture.

Michigan is going to beat them down though.

1) yes
2)... Unfortunately.

Michigan fans have no class.

That is no way to treat someone who is most likely your father or grandfather.

In his home state of Michigan I believe 120% of the pregnancies that occurred in the state while he lived there were directly attributed to his greatness!

Probably. I mean they were huge racists as well I bet considering the greatest coach in Michigan history was basically like Ty Cobb.

While most UM fans aren't that pathetic...most of them are insufferable. The arrogance and entitlement, the general lack of football IQ, and the nonstop dismissal of their rivals continues to amaze me. Just watch, if MSU wins this game they'll continue to say MSU is overrated/hasn't beaten anyone/isn't good/etc. The narrative never ends.

Bragging about shit that happened 60 years ago, like Notre Dame fans. Laughable.

Of course. I mean Dantonio and State have dealt with this disrespect since day fucking one. Christ the first question they asked Dantonio after his first fucking win was about Notre Dame. It's amazing how they are still treated like little brother there.

Gobias

Banned

I'm scared of them this year but Michigan fans still brag that they hold an overall winning record against OSU even though they've won like twice in the past 15 years or so.

I'm scared of them this year but Michigan fans still brag that they hold an overall winning record against OSU even though they've won like twice in the past 15 years or so.

As am I because they are playing with purpose which under DickRod and the Joke.. They most definitely were not.

We need a state-wide HIV test

We probably need to put out an APB about missing crab legs in Publix too.

Do people ever talk about how Drew Stanton could easily start for like half the league? Is he going to leave and get paid soon?

He's the highest paid backup I believe, has a pretty good contract for what he does but yeah, you're right, he could start over a lot of scrubs in this league and make more money doing so. We'll see what happens when his contract is up, if he'd rather stick with a contender or go make money on a team so bad that he'd be the best option at QB. Best backup in the league so I hope he stays during the Palmer tenure.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
espin backing me up.

As for Roethlisberger, the Steelers are cognizant that Big Ben drama does not always result in a happy ending. The Steelers are 2-4 in the first game after Roethlisberger returns from injury and he has averaged a pedestrian 191 yards passing with eight touchdowns and seven interceptions in those games. In other words: He's still hurting, and the results reflect it.

Sanjuro

Man shot outside AT&T stadium after Cowboys game dies.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/arlington/article39250488.html

FORT WORTH

A 43-year-old man shot in the neck after a football game at AT&T Stadium in Arlington on Sunday died Wednesday night.

Richard Sells, 43, of Royce City, was pronounced dead at 8:44 p.m. at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital in Fort Worth, the Tarrant County medical examiner’s office reported.

He was taken off life support earlier in the day, his family said in a statement on Facebook.

Sells was shot during a fight in Lot 10 of the stadium parking lot about 8:20 p.m., nearly two hours after the Dallas Cowboys lost to the New England Patriots.

Marvin Rodriguez, 28, of Dallas was arrested at the scene Sunday. He was in the Arlington jail with bail set at $200,000. He was facing charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury.

Before Sells was shot, police said, Rodriguez had held a gun to the head of Lester Peters of Lufkin. Rodriguez let Peters go but got involved in a second fight a minute later and shot Sells.

Weapons are prohibited by state law at stadiums during sporting events.

Sells was recently engaged and expecting a child, according to a GoFundMe donations page created Tuesday night.

“For whatever time God has for left on this earth, I will miss seeing his beautiful little face, hearing [his] precious words, missing his arms hugging me, saying, ‘I love you sister,’ ” Sells’ sister Victoria Gunning wrote on Facebook. “So one last time, to everyone out there, I am so grateful for your love and respect and prayers for him.”

Zeke

The victim that was shot after the cowboys game last week has died. The victim was engaged to be married next month and his fiancee is pregnant. There's a godundme page for her if you're interested. I hope that sack of shit gets the needle.
https://www.gofundme.com/va68dnhs
Edit: Damn you sanjuro!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The victim that was shot after the cowboys game last week has died. The victim was engaged to be married next month and his fiancee is pregnant. There's a godundme page for her if you're interested. I hope that sack of shit gets the needle.
https://www.gofundme.com/va68dnhs
Edit: Damn you sanjuro!

Damn that's fucked up.

Also a reminder to always walk away from fights if possible (don't know what happened here) because assume an asshole will pull out a gun.

Hopefully the guy will fry

Wow and he was breaking up the fight....fucken tragic.

Ugh that's even worse.

Guess I'm staying out of random ass fights in the future then

Top Bottom