• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

bionic77

Got damn.

You are all some fucked up perverts.

I am going to have to add some to the list of people who can never set foot inside my home (beyond the Pats fans).

Draxal

He may be a better fit for college, but

-Kyle Williams punt debacle from reaching a SB w/Alex Smith
-Colin Kaepernick delay of game from winning SB w/CK
-Legion of Boom tip drill from returning to SB w/CK

Pretty good fit for the NFL, too

It's more

-Trent Baalke
-Jed York
-Salary Cap
-NFL Draft

He has complete control over the program at Michigan and he can reload every year with ease.

Most college coaches want to get out of the college into the NFL because recruiting players requires such an enormous amount of time and effort, it an utterly soulcrushing process, but Harbaugh has the stain where he doesn't need to recruit nearly as hard as the other coaches, and works insanely hard anyway.

Sanjuro

First sensible post from you in a while.

First of the day. Oh, baby.

x4tcEeS.png

It was Spinfuck'd

Yeesh..

Damn son.

I have lost control of Texans GAF. They're going to start eating their own.

You are basically the DM of Presidents. You let it basically fall apart at the seams. I mean it's quite obvious your personal feelings towards your electorate

President Weinke doesn't care about Texans

Got damn.

You are all some fucked up perverts.

I am going to have to add some to the list of people who can never set foot inside my home (beyond the Pats fans).

You won't have a house anymore. You'll live in a giant purse soon with nothing more than a Magic Johnson poster and your sons Gata and Dega in tow.

MechDX

how does it feel to be a cowardly fraud?

Whatever. Not going to give my attention or money to a clown show. Organization has no direction and never will as long as the sheep keeping feeding McNair.

How long exactly does "he brought football back to Houston " allowed to be a reason for mediocrity ?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Damn son.

I have lost control of Texans GAF. They're going to start eating their own.

he squickened, he's no longer Texans gaf.

Whatever. Not going to give my attention or money to a clown show. Organization has no direction and never will as long as the sheep keeping feeding McNair.

How long exactly does "he brought football back to Houston " allowed to be a reason for mediocrity ?

what would you like him to do? fire the coach after a 1-4 start after going 9-7 the year before? Did you want him to fire him after taking the team to 9-7? No, you didn't you were excited about progress. You fire him now and that would be a clown show, that would make them just like the browns, raiders and redskins. If you do that your no longer even close to ever getting a top coaching candidate.

Yeesh..

You are basically the DM of Presidents. You let it basically fall apart at the seams. I mean it's quite obvious your personal feelings towards your electorate

President Weinke doesn't care about Texans

You won't have a house anymore. You'll live in a giant purse soon with nothing more than a Magic Johnson poster and your sons Gata and Dega in tow.

:jnc

MechDX

he squickened, he's no longer Texans gaf.

what would you like him to do? fire the coach after a 1-4 start after going 9-7 the year before? Did you want him to fire him after taking the team to 9-7? No, you didn't you were excited about progress. You fire him now and that would be a clown show, that would make them just like the browns, raiders and redskins. If you do that your no longer even close to ever getting a top coaching candidate.

Hate to break it to you but the Texans are the new Browns. Face facts and accept it. I thought O'Brien could force change but he is just like McNaur: great snake oil salesman who doesn't sell anything tangible but crushes hopes and dreams while laughing all the way to the bank.

Team can start mending fences by getting rid of that dumb ass football time in Houston song.

bionic77

Damn you people are mean.

Thinking I would serve spin's food to guests at my house?

Saying I would lose my house and that Gata is my son?

Damn. You kids are getting like the NBA crew.

captive

Hate to break it to you but the Texans are the new Browns. Face facts and accept it. I thought O'Brien could force change but he is just like McNaur: great snake oil salesman who doesn't sell anything tangible but crushes hopes and dreams while laughing all the way to the bank.

Team can start mending fences by getting rid of that dumb ass football time in Houston song.

k, you didn't answer any of my questions. What would you like McNair to do? Fire the coach that went 9-7 after the team went 2-14 the year before? Fire him after 21 games?

Also you had the team going anywhere from 6-10 to 12-4, all of a sudden you're being a little pussy cause they've lost a few games, two of which were to two undefeated teams?

eznark

Banned

There is nothing new about the Texans being garbage

MechDX

k, you didn't answer any of my questions. What would you like McNair to do? Fire the coach that went 9-7 after the team went 2-14 the year before? Fire him after 21 games?

Also you had the team going anywhere from 6-10 to 12-4, all of a sudden you're being a little pussy cause they've lost a few games, two of which were to two undefeated teams?

Someone should have been fired. You lost a game that was handed to you on a silver platter, by a divisional rival that has continually made your teams it's bitch for years and lead by a 40 year old QB who didn't throw a pass all week and was in the hospital 2 days before the game getting IV's . On natiional TV no less. Yet you do nothing!

How about the special teams coach? Been bad going on what? 5 years now.

How about Crennel ? More first round players on defense than any team in the league and it is abysmal to watch.

How about Godsey? The offensive play calling is offensive.

How about Rick Smith just because?

Same reason we passed on manning because McNair didn't have the balls to tell Kubiak to fuck off Schaub was done

Every game has been a sellout since the teams inception. He has one of the sweetest stadium leases in the league yet he rolls mediocrity out there and some people just lap it up and beg for more.

So no, I don't owe this damn team anything else but they owe me and every fan who has been there since day one something to truly get excited about and have failed annually at doing that.

rando14

Being the Browns isn't so bad mech!
tumblr_nkx3wbxGf91rli1a8o4_250.gif

Don't listen to bg, mech!! I mean come on bg is living off of knock-off Top ramen noodles and contaiminated water straight from the Cuyahoga river that he has to carry back to the projects in on a pot on top of his head...

His BMI has probably finally surged past 50 ..... I worry for his health

MechDX

If Bottles plays this week and shreds the Texans the irony will be awesome.

If Henne plays and shredded the Texans it will just be bad comedy.

Either way I will continue to laugh at the ineptitude of the franchise

BigAT

You guys are acting like Mech doesn't go off the deep end and start shitposting every season. It's pretty typical at this point, might as well integrate it somewhere in the Texans Cycle.

CRXa3dIUsAIjvqf.jpg

That's a whole lot of soft tissue injuries.

Coughlin:

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 40s41 seconds ago
Coughlin confirms Amukamara partial pec tear. 2-4 weeks.

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 19s19 seconds ago Rutherford, NJ
Coughlin says placing Cruz on short-term IR was "thoroughly discussed" on last reinjury. Doctors battles that he'd return.

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 19s19 seconds ago
Beckham, Kennard will not practice today. Randle, Ayers and Selvie will. #Giants

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 9s10 seconds ago
Jon Beason has not been cleared yet from concussion protocol. #Giants

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina 25s26 seconds ago
No practice for Beason, OBJ, Casillas, Cruz, Kennard.

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina 10s11 seconds ago
Ayers, Pugh, Randle and Selvie will all try to go.

On Cruz:

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 19s19 seconds ago Rutherford, NJ
Coughlin says placing Cruz on short-term IR was "thoroughly discussed" on last reinjury. Doctors battles that he'd return.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
You guys are acting like Mech doesn't go off the deep end and start shitposting every season. It's pretty typical at this point, might as well integrate it somewhere in the Texans Cycle.

Mech cycle. He is no longer part of TexansGAF

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I got my free Falcons tix I won for the Bucks game. I am in the rafters as expected, but that isn't stopping me. I'll be there!

captive

Someone should have been fired. You lost a game that was handed to you on a silver platter, by a divisional rival that has continually made your teams it's bitch for years and lead by a 40 year old QB who didn't throw a pass all week and was in the hospital 2 days before the game getting IV's . On natiional TV no less. Yet you do nothing!

How about the special teams coach? Been bad going on what? 5 years now.

How about Crennel ? More first round players on defense than any team in the league and it is abysmal to watch.

How about Godsey? The offensive play calling is offensive.

How about Rick Smith just because?

Same reason we passed on manning because McNair didn't have the balls to tell Kubiak to fuck off Schaub was done

Every game has been a sellout since the teams inception. He has one of the sweetest stadium leases in the league yet he rolls mediocrity out there and some people just lap it up and beg for more.

So no, I don't owe this damn team anything else but they owe me and every fan who has been there since day one something to truly get excited about and have failed annually at doing that.

good god you're whiney today. No one says you owe the organization anything. But I have zero respect for people that switch teams.

Top Bottom