• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Zeke

That's what you get for not using my avatar, bitch!

See you in February.
tyI3hAZ.gif

Grexeno

ATL @ NO

CIN @ BUF
DEN @ CLE
CHI @ DET
HOU @ JAC
KC @ MIN
MIA @ TEN
WAS @ NYJ
ARI @ PIT

CAR @ SEA
BAL @ SF
SD @ GB

NE @ IND

NYG @ PHI

Zeke

What was the fight about?
No clue been waiting on that info myself. Apparently the shooter got into one fight and it was broken up or something and literally got into a second fight seconds later that resulted in him murdering someone. I really hope that fuck gets the needle. I can't imagine what the victims soon to be wife is going through. Him never being able to hold his child is what gets me. That poor kid will never get to know their dad it's fucked up. That stuff hits me a lot harder since my son was born. I feel so bad for the victims family.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
No clue been waiting on that info myself. Apparently the shooter got into one fight and it was broken up or something and literally got into a second fight seconds later that resulted in him murdering someone. I really hope that fuck gets the needle. I can't imagine what the victims soon to be wife is going through. Him never being able to hold his child is what gets me. That poor kid will never get to know their dad it's fucked up. That stuff hits me a lot harder since my son was born. I feel so bad for the victims family.

how did the shooter even have a gun if he was at the game? Or was he just tailgating?

Zeke

He was never in the stadium per reports just tailgating. It sounds like it was his scumbag friends cheering him on more than other fans there. I'm surprised no one was recording on their phone tbh.

jmdajr

how did the shooter even have a gun if he was at the game? Or was he just tailgating?

Next up. Metal detecters for tail gaiting.

They already have them to enter the Stadium.

edit:

Note. The reason Texans need tailgating tickets now..is because of Cowboys fans.

Yup!

Whatever the case this could have been an idiot anywhere.

Draxal

He was never in the stadium per reports just tailgating. It sounds like it was his scumbag friends cheering him on more than other fans there. I'm surprised no one was recording on their phone tbh.

Ayup ... it's just a horrendous situation that could have happened in any other stadium lot in the country.

squicken

It's more

-Trent Baalke
-Jed York
-Salary Cap
-NFL Draft

He has complete control over the program at Michigan and he can reload every year with ease.

Most college coaches want to get out of the college into the NFL because recruiting players requires such an enormous amount of time and effort, it an utterly soulcrushing process, but Harbaugh has the stain where he doesn't need to recruit nearly as hard as the other coaches, and works insanely hard anyway.

I don't think he's leaving Michigan anytime soon, but it'd be awesome if he came to Indy. Irsay needs to figure it out

Zeke

Let's be real here, when was the last time anyone in NFL GAF posted a brown woman?

We are all Dolphins
When Wellington and I would talk about Pam Oliver's fat ass. I don't think anyone had our backs over that. That was a long time ago, I've been on gaf for too long :(

Top Bottom