• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CRY2_F4UsAEgqQt.jpg

RBH

Falcons/Saints is honestly one of the most underrated rivalries in the NFL.

The great thing about the games is that regardless of how good or how bad both teams are playing leading up to the game, it ends up not even mattering because the games seem to always be nail biters regardless. Rarely do you see blowouts when these two teams play, and I honestly expect a close game tonight.

The only things I'm racist against are communists, ISIS, and Pats and Falcons fans.

Do you consider yourself in one of those groups, Floyd?

FTFY

And yes, tonight. I cheer for the Falcons because I can't allow you Grovo to take first place in the division. I mean you want to establish an imperial presidency. Not on my watch.. Not in my NFL-GAF.

That's how I feel watching, but it's not in a good way.

Laurence Olivier use to throw up before going out on stage and he is one of the greatest actors of all time.

Maybe he will become one of the best coaches in the league.

Probably won't though. Sorry Chris.

Matt Ryan looks like a former frat boy who really wants to reform but it takes every fiber of his being to not hit a spontaneous kegstand.

FTFY

And yes, tonight. I cheer for the Falcons because I can't allow you Grovo to take first place in the division. I mean you want to establish an imperial presidency. Not on my watch.. Not in my NFL-GAF.

Now it's your NFL-GAF? huh

RELAYER

Banned
Falcons Thursday night game coincided nicely with Panthers bye-week.
If we win tonight then we go a whole 2 games up on the Panthers while they were doing nothing but chilling on the couch all week.

RBH

For the NFL-GAF members who follow snesfreak on twitter.........you guys need to convince him to open his twitter back up to the public.

I miss reading his NeoGAF rants from afar.

FTFY

Laurence Olivier use to throw up before going out on stage and he is one of the greatest actors of all time.

Maybe he will become one of the best coaches in the league.

Probably won't though. Sorry Chris.

It's ok I wasn't getting my hopes up anyways :(

Zeke

Falcons/Saints is honestly one of the most underrated rivalries in the NFL.

The great thing about the games is that regardless of how good or how bad both teams are playing leading up to the game, it ends up not even mattering because the games seem to always be nail biters regardless. Rarely do you see blowouts when these two teams play, and I honestly expect a close game tonight.
NFCS fans don't know what a real rivalry is. I'd put NFCS rivalries low on my list of rivalries.

Top Bottom